Noob lvl over 9000: how to spectate?

MustardMountain

Edited 1 September 2017 - 7:10 pm by MustardMountain
[Edit: This is for sure the wrong sub forum, is it? Damn it. Sorry.]

Hi guys,

I hope I do not annoy too much, as while as you handle other serious questions here.

My problem is: I am new to Voobly, old to AoC, but I got hyped a month ago or something like that. And now I want to start a brand new AoC PvP carrier. But before starting, I'd like to spectate the one or the other game of players who are also at ~ 1200.

Since I already watched Age of Empires streams on Twitch or YT, where the hosts streamed via Voobly, I thought it would be pretty easy to jump into a already running game and spectate the players during their match.

Then I realized: It is not. Or it is not easy for me in particular. I am missing a "spectate" button, or something like that, I am just too dumb to make my way into a game to watch it.

I used the search function, I googled it, but all I found were links for spectating in AoE 2 HD on Steam or the spectatore mode with more nice features.

Though what I missed was a simple explanation for dullies like me, called: How to spectate?

If you can give me a link to a thread where it is explained, or a screenshot where the button is to find, I'd be very thankful.

Thank you for helping me,
MustardMountain
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 1 September 2017 - 11:30 pm
hi
once in a lobby, enter any game room that says "watch" once inside right click the mouse and choose "spectate.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts