Mouse's click problem

Rodrigus

Posted 29 September 2017 - 7:55 am
Hello I've been having a problem with my mouse and I thought it was the mouse itself but after trying different mouse I've realised that it is a software problem.

The problem is that sometimes the click will work and sometimes it will not (the problem seems to be happening exclusively when I'm playing AoC). So basically it makes me click like 3 or more times sometimes for getting a vill selected. I've tried fixing it on the mouse setup but it doesn't seem to be related to the problem.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 29 September 2017 - 12:58 pm
This certainly seems like a mouse issue. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Try a different mouse (preferably a new one if possible)
2. If its a USB mouse, try a different USB port. It is likely that you have a problem with the USB port itself. The same applies for ps2 mouse too. The port could be faulty. For wireless mouse check for batteries and try to pair the mouse again.
3. Make sure 'Show windows cursor in game' is not selected in your Voobly game room settings.

As far as the game is concerned there is no specific setting to manage your mouse clicks. if it works outside the game, it sure will within the game too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rodrigus

Posted 29 September 2017 - 7:10 pm
Thank you! you were right, it seems like it was the usb port fault. I tried on a different one and it works perfectly.

Bad thing is that voobly suddenly is crashing again. But now there is no "downloading update" message, it just crashes as soon as I open the room (Medieval siege for instance).
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rodrigus

Posted 1 October 2017 - 11:56 pm
Today is working again, for some reason hehe. No idea what's going on, but well, you can close the thread. Thanks for you help.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [CSC]Bieber

Edited 2 October 2017 - 12:20 am by [CSC]Bieber
Oh I just want to add this in. I use to have problem with usb port with the mouse.

Just unplug mouse when turning on the computer and when it is on plug the mouse in. It sounds dumb but try it out if it acts up again. ;flowers

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts