Tech Tree Off Center Issue

KwicK

Edited 9 October 2017 - 5:52 pm by KwicK
This has been an issue for me from before I can remember. Picture explains it all really.

Notes:

Tried installing "Max Extended Help" Mod which works in itself but issue is still there. Photo taken is while playing Multiplayer on Voobly with "Max Extended Help" mod set on. Even if it's off, same issue.

EDIT: I have the AoC HD game from Steam and use the Compatibility patch to play on Voobly. Also if I disable all of the Game mods I use, it does not make a difference. This has been an issue for years and I just let it go for a while but I just started thinking about it more now with the Wololo Kingdoms Patch since I am trying to learn the new civs.
Attachments:
Aoc.png (file size: 846.55 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 9 October 2017 - 5:53 pm
Have you tried change the game's screen resolution? You may use one, which is not supported by the interface.
Link | Reply | Quote
 KwicK

Posted 9 October 2017 - 6:02 pm
Thanks for your prompt reply. I have a laptop that is about 3-4 years old and have upgraded it so never saw a reason to get a new one, until now. My laptop is 15.4" and the resolution required to fill my screen if I spec or play this game is 1366x768. That makes the game very zoomed in which is impossible to play but I only spec on this laptop anyway. The key is 1280x720 resolution fixes the issue, but then the game window doesn't fill my laptop screen.

The fix?

Get a new laptop.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 10 October 2017 - 8:07 am by [MM]Gallas
My laptop is also 1366x768 but I use CD version and don't have screen issue. If you want, you can try "play" with the Voobly's screen settings

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts