Lag in 1 vs 1

Snolaz_ITA

Posted 13 October 2017 - 1:33 am
Well i started playing on voobly yesterday, but when i face real players i suffer form lag like 0.5 / 1 sec delay.
I tried to play on single player mode and it doesnt lag.
Im sure it's not my fault since both my pc and internet connection are new.
On other games such as league of legends i play with 250 ms and 32 ping.
I think it could be some kind of setting that makes it lag even with "render in 32 colors" in directx.

Anyway i really need help because i can't play like this, i can't micro archers at all, and the lag really ruins my experience making me nervous.
I hope i will be able to fix this because the game like this is unplayable.
HALP PLS
Link | Reply | Quote
 [CSC]Bieber

Edited 14 October 2017 - 6:56 am by [CSC]Bieber
Hello, Snolaz_ITA, I think you meant 250 fps and 32ms(ping) so with this being said, it won't lag when you play offline because you are playing by you're self.

Please run the network diagnostics and share it with me. You will find this option in here:
[You must login to view link]

You can also click the option called "Disable Hardware Acceleration" in the Game room tab
and test if it increases performance.
The new userpatch (Beta 1.5 v5) is also a major improvement from the current default (1.4RC). The userpatch can be selected from your game room settings.

You need a properly configured NAT to play here (unlike leagues dedicated servers we have p2p) please forward UDP Port 16000 in your router.
If you don't know how to do this, post a screenshot of your Virtual servers/port forwarding tab (of your router/modem) and we will help you from there.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [CSC]Bieber

Posted 13 October 2017 - 6:03 pm
Let me know!
Link | Reply | Quote
 XZIKX

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:23 pm
Try disabeling direct play on your firewall see if the lag goes when you play. There is a conflict there with directx 12 on your pc

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts