Can't access to voobly API

[DoD]xPerimenta

Edited 19 October 2017 - 3:58 am by [DoD]xPerimenta
Hi, hope you can help me with this issue. Im doing an application in my site to get data from the voobly API with my key but i get this:

Please enable cookies.
One more step
Please complete the security check to access www.voobly.com
Why do I have to complete a CAPTCHA?
Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.
What can I do to prevent this in the future?
If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.
If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.
Cloudflare Ray ID: 3b0004aac6f6787a • Your IP: 69.89.31.238 • Performance & security by Cloudflare

At this point idk if you need to put my ip adress in white list from your cloudflare or i need set up something in my server. At least to know if you know something abour this issue.

Thanks in advance :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DoD]xPerimenta

Posted 21 October 2017 - 4:15 pm
after check many ways i cant get this works.

Tho i used a proxy from my site to access to your API and works very well. That maybe means that you need to put the ip of my site in whitelist or something. It is the site: [You must login to view link]

anyways i share the code im using:

Code:
$curl = curl_init( "http://www.voobly.com/api/findusers/". $nick_list . "?key=" . $voobly_key); curl_setopt_array( $curl, array( CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER => true, //CURLOPT_USERPWD => $voobly_key, CURLOPT_USERAGENT => $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'], CURLOPT_COOKIE => true, CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR => '/tmp', CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE => '/tmp', CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION => true, CURLOPT_HEADER => true, )); $response = curl_exec( $curl );
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DoD]xPerimenta

Edited 21 October 2017 - 8:51 pm by [DoD]xPerimenta
The script is deprecated, anyways i have a similiar script updated in another site and it works very well. Also I tried to use the same script in this the site where i have the issue and not works.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts