Stupid Rules

[AOE2 ITA]xXHawkManXx

Posted 3 December 2017 - 1:15 pm
I've a problem with left hand. It isnt easy for me push ctrl button on keyboard, for this ive buyed a mouse with additional buttons, i ve edit the extra button 1 in ctrl, and it work everywhere but doesnt on voobly... Why? Any help? I cant use ctrl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AOE2 ITA]xXHawkManXx

Posted 3 December 2017 - 1:26 pm
I edited it with auto hotkeys script. With this code..
XButton1::LCtrl and only on voobly window it changes automatically
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 3 December 2017 - 11:25 pm
hi
you should be careful using AHK its a banned app on voobly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 7 December 2017 - 2:52 pm
My guess...
You play Voobly with administration rights, so, if you want to use the CTRL button on Voobly, you have to use your mouse software also with administration rights.

I am using Logitech G700s mouse, and all my buttons work on Voobly without admin rights for the mouse. No idea why it's not working with you, but almost sure it will work with admin rights...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Albert_Hoplite

Posted 22 December 2017 - 6:18 pm
m banned for 3 days for nothing
i made funny name , TomPecks said i need to change , i changed instantly ( within 5 minutes after he told me ) , now i see im banned
is someone retarted in this voobly staff ? I CHANGED INSTANTLY THIS NAME AND EXPLAINED THIS WAS FOR FUN
can u unban me ? especially i need to play rtsl game on saturday 19 gmt
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 23 December 2017 - 1:43 pm
m banned for 3 days for nothing
i made funny name , TomPecks said i need to change , i changed instantly ( within 5 minutes after he told me ) , now i see im banned
is someone retarted in this voobly staff ? I CHANGED INSTANTLY THIS NAME AND EXPLAINED THIS WAS FOR FUN
can u unban me ? especially i need to play rtsl game on saturday 19 gmt

Voobly has zero tolerance to racism. Please create a thread here to appeal against your ban and you will get to hear from the concerned team.

P.S: In future please create a new thread instead of replying to unrelated threads. This way your request is more likely to not go unnoticed.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts