Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > AoE2 Hotkeys change to standard with Rated Mode Teamgame

AoE2 Hotkeys change to standard with Rated Mode Teamgame

raimoraimo

Posted 1 January 2018 - 1:29 am
Hey,

I installed the game using the original and patching it. Changed the player0.hki file to my desired hotkeys and its working in Ranked Match 1v1 Playlist with Wololo Kingdoms on 1.5 Beta R5.

I just started a Ranked Match Teamgame with No Mods also on 1.5 Beta R5 and my desired hotkeys were gone but I had standard hotkeys instead.

How do i change that, like whats the problem ?

thanks in advance
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Edited 1 January 2018 - 1:00 pm by Jineapple
There are two kinds of relevant files: Player.nfz is a profile file, which controls what .hki file is being used. A .hki file is a file containing the actual hotkeys.
Can you check which of these files you have in <aoe2 folder>\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\WololoKingdoms and which you have directly in the aoe2 folder? Most likely copying these files from the WK folder into the main folder should do it. Make a backup of files though if you're replacing any!
Link | Reply | Quote
 raimoraimo

Posted 1 January 2018 - 2:17 pm
Thank you very much, you're awesome !
Guess the issue was changing the hotkeys after having installed WK and so I only changed them for WK somehow.
Didn't know two seperate files existed.
Happy New Year !

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts