Unable to join : FP

[M'n]SeekR

Posted 25 January 2018 - 4:42 am
Hello, i have a problem with the Voobly, i'm still fp despite i did the port fowarding, applied a dmz, added the exceptions in Norton Antivirus and MalwareByte, added the rules in the firewall, i still dont know what to do, im desperated, hopeless, please someone help me.

I have windows 10
64 bits
Antivirus Norton
MalwareByte
ARRIS modem
Attachments:
Sin ttulo1.png (file size: 189.09 KB)
Sin ttulo12.png (file size: 192.81 KB)
Sin ttulo123.png (file size: 188 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 25 January 2018 - 7:08 am
Hi there,

Check your computers IP address and make sure the forwarding is being done to the correct IP. DMZ is not a recommended solution and I would strongly advise against it.

Furthermore, check if upnp is active on your router/modem. If it is, make sure it's disabled.

P.S: Delete the second forwarding rule that you have active. UDP 16000 is the only port you will ever need to play on Voobly.

If the problem still persists, you may want to call your ISP and speak to them about it. Depending on your ISPs setup, they may be blocking the ports on their side.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [M'n]SeekR

Posted 26 January 2018 - 2:58 am
+sunny@voobly wrote:
Hi there,

Check your computers IP address and make sure the forwarding is being done to the correct IP. DMZ is not a recommended solution and I would strongly advise against it.

Furthermore, check if upnp is active on your router/modem. If it is, make sure it's disabled.

P.S: Delete the second forwarding rule that you have active. UDP 16000 is the only port you will ever need to play on Voobly.

If the problem still persists, you may want to call your ISP and speak to them about it. Depending on your ISPs setup, they may be blocking the ports on their side.

Hello! Thx for taking the time to help me, tried all that, i disable the upnp, the dmz, applied the port fowarding to the correct private IP, and also called my isp, still not working, connects with some players, and i'm still fp to others (Most of them). What else can i do?
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 26 January 2018 - 1:57 pm by kitt
hi
Antivirus Norton
MalwareByte
do any of those have a firewall element? [you also have win defender]

the router firewall can stay at default, the pc firewall is the one needs to allow voobly/game.
you only need one firewall and only need one anti-virus.
i suggest you consider removing one of the AV's and if the other has a firewall element, disable win defender.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [M'n]SeekR

Edited 26 January 2018 - 6:47 pm by [M'n]SeekR
kitt wrote:
hi
Antivirus Norton
MalwareByte
do any of those have a firewall element? [you also have win defender]

the router firewall can stay at default, the pc firewall is the one needs to allow voobly/game.
you only need one firewall and only need one anti-virus.
i suggest you consider removing one of the AV's and if the other has a firewall element, disable win defender.

How can i disable Windows Defender? Given the fact that when i open Windows Defender it says "This configuration belongs to Norton Antivirus, Norton is administrating this configuration"

If u know spanish here is the pic.

Also, in the third picture, it's the reason of why i'm using Malware and Norton.
Attachments:
Sin ttulo.png (file size: 126.58 KB)
Sin ttulo.png (file size: 133.94 KB)
Sin ttulo.png (file size: 313.62 KB)
Sin ttulo.png (file size: 154.56 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [M'n]SeekR

Edited 26 January 2018 - 6:55 pm by [M'n]SeekR
[M'n]SeekR wrote:
How can i disable Windows Defender? Given the fact that when i open Windows Defender it says "This configuration belongs to Norton Antivirus, Norton is administrating this configuration"

If u know spanish here is the pic.

Also, in the third picture, it's the reason of why i'm using Malware and Norton.

I just noticed that Window's Defender Firewall says "Disabled, other AV's is providing a firewall", and MalwareBytes Doesn't have a firewall, just Norton, i think Norton it's the problem, despite the fact i made all the exceptions, im desesperate now
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 27 January 2018 - 2:44 pm
hi
as a test, you could uninstall norton. then reboot the pc and see. make sure you have the free version of malwarebytes.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts