Fast proxy problem while it’s increasing the range

[Eot_]Eddy1

Edited 27 February 2018 - 1:30 am by [Eot_]Eddy1
Hi,

I’m having a problem with the fast proxy.
It only happens when connecting to some people for the first time. Everything is fine but when there comes someone who has to increase the range to connect, it makes me fp to him and to everyone else in the room. I, then have to rejoin the room in order to fix it.

My network is stable, I have a dedicated line of 1Gbps connection and got 0 timeouts. I tried two different routers and forwarded ports on them(both of them worked fine with voobly the last time I played, a year ago) but the same thing happens with both of them.

I tried reinstalling Voobly, changing ports, enabling/disabling upnp, etc, but it didn’t fix anything.

Edit: Voobly tests show that all tests have passed and the required measurements are none.

I’m hoping you can help me.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Posted 11 March 2018 - 10:42 am
Anyone!?
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:16 pm
hi
that happens, seeing some one as fp and fixing by a rejoin. if it didnt fix, then you have a problem. check the obvious, your pc firewall allows voobly/game through and you only have one pc f/wall active.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Edited 15 March 2018 - 9:16 am by [Eot_]Eddy1
kitt wrote:
hi
that happens, seeing some one as fp and fixing by a rejoin. if it didnt fix, then you have a problem. check the obvious, your pc firewall allows voobly/game through and you only have one pc f/wall active.

Hi,
The problem is that if I don’t rejoin then it’s making me fp to everyone else in the room. For example if someone in game drops then it’s making me drop, too. I see everyone as directly connected and I can see what they write however they see me as fp and my messages don’t reach them in game.
My pc firewall is disabled.
I’m playing AoE from only 1 pc.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 15 March 2018 - 5:20 pm
hi
turning a firewall off doesnt stop all its functions. you would need to stop it loading to test. it is always better to configure a firewall.
if you have a AV app make sure it doesnt have a firewall.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts