CHANGES FROM CURRENT AOC CBA VERSION TO WOLOLO

Changes to AoC civs:

Aztecs: Free Squires and Arson
Britons: Yeomen available only in Imperial Age
Chinese: Castle Age to 250 kills
Franks: Chivalry only available in Imperial Age
Huns: Marauders only available in Imperial Age
Koreans: Get free Thumb ring
Saracens: Lower pop to 64, Imp kills moved up to 700, increase spawn speed by 1 sec
Spanish: Imperial time to 700 kills
Turks: Imperial time to 650 kills
Vikings: Imp kills increased to 550

Changes to Forgotten Empires civs

Incas: 250 Kills for Castle Age; 400 kills for Imperial Age. 2 Razing. 80 Population
Magyars: Start at Castle Age; 600 Kills for Imperial Age. 1 Razing. 90 Population
Italians: 300 Kills for Castle Age; 500 Kills for Imperial Age. 1 Razing. 72 Population
Indians: Start with Thumb Ring and Chemistry. 300 Kills for Castle Age; 750 Kills for Imperial Age. 3 Razing. 60 Population; Non-elite unit
Slavs: 300 Kills for Castle Age; 600 Kills for Imperial Age. 2 Razing. 60 Population

Changes to African Kingdoms civs

Berbers: 300 Kills for Castle Age; 650 Kills for Imperial Age; 2 Razing; 64 Population
Ethiopians: Free Squires and Arson. Start in Castle Age; 500 Kills for Imperial Age. 2 Razing. 88 Population
Malians: 300 Kills for Castle Age; 500 Kills for Imperial Age. 2 Razing. 72 Population
Portuguese: 300 Kills for Castle Age; 550 kills for Imperial Age. 3 Razing. 64 Population; Non-elite unit

Changes to Rise of Rajas civs

Battle Elephants are disabled from stables.

Burmese: 300 Kills for Castle Age; 650 Kills for Imperial Age. 3 Razing. 64 Population
Khmer: Spawn Battle Elephants instead of Ballista Elephant. 300 Kills to Castle Age; 650 Imperial Age. 3 Razing. 60 Population; Non-elite unit
Malay: Free Squires and Arson. Start in Castle Age; 500 Kills for Imperial Age. 2 Razing. 96 Population (units)
Vietnamese: 300 Kills for Castle Age; 500 Kills for Imperial Age. 1 Razing. 72 Population

FIXES FOR CURRENT MAP BUGS =V= CBA_WK_v1

8k HP gates in Castle Age
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 10 April 2018 - 3:43 pm
People play CBA/HERO with new civs ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 obi11

Posted 10 April 2018 - 8:58 pm
Sometime we do play CBA with AoFE civs
Link | Reply | Quote
 [F0rk]Deathcounter_

Posted 10 April 2018 - 9:09 pm
People play CBA/HERO with new civs ?
Nah not really, no WK games being hosted, only 40 civ mod
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 10 April 2018 - 9:17 pm by mich
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17553432
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17552811
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17552398

Very nice guys thanks! I wish I was available today to stream more of these games :(

I should be available tomorrow or the next. Give me a jingle on the client.

Bugs? I'll forward to Gallas if he isn't watching this thread already lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 11 April 2018 - 2:21 pm by [MM]Gallas
Not watching too often, but knows about this thread.

The double wall hp happens because:
In WK when a player reach castle age the walls get 2x hp by the mod, not map. You can test this if check the map without the mod.
This works fine in random games as walls have 900 hp by default, reaching castle age up it to 1800 hp (normal), then Fort makes 3000.
In CBA this not works like this. You start with 900 hp wall, then you get fort wall with 3000 hp and just after this you get the 2x hp by getting into castle age with a result of 6000 hp.

Possible solutions:
I may can disable this research, as it's a separated from age ups
or if not possible, then WK mod need an update to make Fort wall too to start with half hp from default
Link | Reply | Quote
 obi11

Posted 12 April 2018 - 12:42 am
We trying to get more people to play with the new civs, any help with the map would be greatly appreciated.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Edited 13 April 2018 - 7:18 pm by user124641314
Regards, I come to leave these games here to clarify one thing:

BATTLE ELEPHANTS ARE TOO OVERPOWERED FOR CBA

And in this matches basically if you have elephants in your civilization, you could win even 2v1 vs civs of cammels

http://www.voobly.com/match/view/17571700
http://www.voobly.com/match/view/17571836
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17572034

We atm are getting 5-10 games per day, but each day we find a new players for play in CBA wk :)!.

Also I have a glitch with hud, and that seems is just with me, if someone could help.. [You must login to view link]

I have enough knowledge to make most of the changes that are required in this post, which I try but when saving the changes it says "This scenario is protected" (aokts) which I found strange, if someone knows how to solve this please write me to the pm and I will be willing to make all the changes for a balanced version (unofficial at least voobly accept it)

And in case of voobly (gallas) dont/cant give me access to the aokts, well I'm sorry to tell you that you need to swing fast since some of us just do not play / choose civilizations and all unrated, too unbalanced for rated.

And about Civ changes, I think Franks are too Op (due 40% fast spawn), should up imperial age to 550
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 13 April 2018 - 9:12 pm by [MM]Gallas
Also I have a glitch with hud, and that seems is just with me, if someone could help.. [You must login to view link]
You have to use different resolution and screen settings in this case.
I have enough knowledge to make most of the changes that are required in this post, which I try but when saving the changes it says "This scenario is protected" (aokts) which I found strange, if someone knows how to solve this please write me to the pm and I will be willing to make all the changes for a balanced version (unofficial at least voobly accept it)
This is not an intended "feature" by me. This was caused by the newest aokTS, which has been touched by a person named DoctorWillCU who made CBA at aoeHD. When I added his name to credit this "feature" locked the map.

You can't see this in the [You must login to view link], just that he added rajas civs to the program, while he did far more and I even can assume he did without Mantis's permission or knowledge.

I tried to contact with mullikine, but both here and on steam could not talk with him about this hidden "feature".

You can dodge this blocking by using normal edit or old aokTS versions, but I not found a way to remove this thing... Since I lost the hope for fix by the aokTS author, maybe sbody who can check what code it gives to the scenario when you add this text (even after you remove it, it still stay locked).
Link | Reply | Quote
 obi11

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:50 pm
So the map can't be edited at the moment? ;?
Link | Reply | Quote
 dreamergirl_

Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:21 pm
We believe in you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 15 April 2018 - 12:20 am
Obi manda moais y wk sera un suceso 8)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 15 April 2018 - 9:17 am
[MM]Gallas wrote:
[...]This was caused by the newest aokTS, which has been touched by a person named DoctorWillCU who made CBA at aoeHD.[...]
Is he also the reason why aokts crashes every singe time when trying to open a new map after having it used once, so that you have to unpack the ****ing zip each time you want to edit a new map?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 15 April 2018 - 11:54 am
Is he also the reason why aokts crashes every singe time when trying to open a new map after having it used once, so that you have to unpack the ****ing zip each time you want to edit a new map?
Dunno. I have no crash issues since 1.0.1 version. Maybe try run the program in admin mode at UAC.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 15 April 2018 - 2:52 pm by [MM]Gallas
Big thanks to JustTesting1234 for helping us out!

try editing ts.ini
[Advanced]
ForceEnableTips=1

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 21 posts