MMORPG Mod

[_T]LuxBellum

Edited 11 April 2018 - 10:22 am by [_T]LuxBellum
Well, Im requiring a mod which I actually want to pay to the one who develops it. Please tell me how much would you charge, if reading this message for the next features:

1.- It will hold infinite number of players (Depends on capacity of the server's hardware, in this case, i guess; the host's PC)
2.- It will start with one player, obviously, with a regular map, 8 players sized.
3.- This player will encounter and fight only but: Wolves and Boars.
4.- Each time a new player requires to join, an extra player profile will be created on database, player will be given an account id and password.
5.- Each time a new player joins the host, land will be expanded equal to the first land value. Which means when 10 players have joint, the map size will be equal to a landscape of 80 players
6.- Each time a player requires to resign and exit the game, All of its units will be deleted but saved, so every time it requests to join, all of its units will be spawn.
7.- None player can request to logout, unless 10 seconds have been passed since the last attack alert.
8.- Game's speed will be 1/100. In order to make the process longer, more interesting and to not overheat host's hardware.
9.- If there is only one player, this player will turn to be new host. And if he requests to logoff, all map features and units will be saved, onto an offline file (Not needing an always online server)
10.- The strongest creature will be "Rat" and will be locate north over the map. This "Rat" will be 10x stronger than a boar, and will re spawn every hour it has been killed, when killed, it will give the slayer a random number between 100 and 1000 gold. And an hour of a regenerating stat which will heal an imperial champion aproximately, in five minutes.
11.- Game ends when all players have died.
12.- Every person can launch and host this mod's match, the same way they launch a BF or arabia match.

Please tell me how this post would be better writen on english, because it is not my native language, thank you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 11 April 2018 - 12:45 pm
What you described sounds more as a new game than as a mod, since most of those even with patching is not possible to do with aoe2.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_T]LuxBellum

Posted 12 April 2018 - 5:54 am
Thank you by your guidance, yes, its a new concept, but i want to use aoe2 engine because it is light and funny

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts