Mid Game connection loss

camileri

Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:39 pm
In just about every game I suddenly lose connection to everyone about 20-40 minutes in. My internet usually works just fine even at that point and I do not have these problems on steam. Other than that the games do not lag or show any other sign of connection, it just suddenly drops entirely. What might be causing this?
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:53 pm
hi
you seem to have playing ok up till now. whats changed, new isp, router/modem, operating system etc?
from options at the top of a lobby do the game and network diagnostics and show here.
check you only have one pc firewall working. check it and your anti-virus allows the game/voobly.
forward port 16000udp on your router.
stop all unnecessary programs from starting at boot.
Link | Reply | Quote
 camileri

Posted 18 April 2018 - 1:11 am
I have only recently started using Voobly and it has never been working fine (at least not for multiple games in a row). I have not made any changes, checked my firewall and have never recevied a message from my anti virus (Sophos). I have attached the networks diagnostics and it says that everything is fine.
Am I missing something?
Attachments:
Screenshot_1.png (file size: 20.08 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 18 April 2018 - 1:09 pm
hi
ok
have you done any forwarding?
does Sophos have an inbuilt firewall? is the AV part set up to allow voobly/game through?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts