Some CS Ideas .... [Re: MCB Thread]

_IYIastA_

Edited 19 May 2018 - 2:59 pm by _IYIastA_
I just want to put down some ideas I had that I never really expressed publicly.

Merge blood ladder into Alternative. Make it like casual once was, a place to play any map you want to play rated without much weight to the rankings. Take down Madness and if people want to play a certain map they can use match stats and then request it to be added to alternative. [Presuming overall remains]

Add a 1v1 only full random with broad sweep of maps across CS that work well in 1v1 to replace cba/hero 1v1. CBA/Hero 1v1 can be placed in alternative. [We presume the main legit game modes are CBA/Hero TG, RCB FFA, Random/Bloods TG and TD]

Instead of having a pure RTD ladder, which has lost any competitiveness: Create a ladder called CS - MiniGames (placeholder name?) which you can use to have maps that are not the usual CS style. So you can have RTD, Lustful Encounters, BYO CB, TTF, Minigames etc.. basically it would be what alternative should be minus the point trader maps like dodgeball.

Go ahead and make a MCB ladder, why not, MCB has a deep player pool that can be drawn back and there are new players who will like it. Its not a mess like CBA 40civs that is played for fun by some and points by the rest. I'd strongly suggest making it 4-8 players with no co-op to prevent it being used for easy points rather than fun TG/FFA.

Summary:

CS - CBA Hero
CS - CBA
CS - 1v1 Mania
CS - RCB
CS - Tower Defense
CS - MiniGames
CS - Random [Which is mostly a random bloods ladder now with lustful being the only odd one out)
CS - MCB
CS - Alternative
Match Stats Only

@Mich This means no regular resetting needed anymore :p
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 19 May 2018 - 4:33 pm
Totally disagree, 4 CB's with their ladders? It's really unfair for players who enjoy more vills micro games than CB's.

Imo should add one ladder for vills micro games, some like CS - MicroGames (Idk what name should place exactly) adding there maps like Europe, World map, CBX, BYO CB, Lusftul encounters and rest maps i don't know where basically the games are defineds by vills control.

My other ladder opinion could be like (Taking some ideas of barry):

CS - CBA Hero
CS - CBA
CS - 1v1 Mania - There you mean every map in 1v1 ;? should add a mod for random 1v1 maps for prevent 1 mappers :P
CS - RCB
CS - Tower Defense
CS - MiniGames - TTF, Dodgeballs, Minigames, RTD ;?
CS - Random [Which is mostly a random bloods ladder now with lustful being the only odd one out)
CS - MCB
CS - Alternative - Here should place maps like nova, ab and rest maps aren't the "enough" bloods gameplay
CS - MicroGames - Every map relationated with vills should be here
Match Stats Only

Quote:
CS - MicroGames - Every map relationated with vills should be here

IT MEANT MAPS 90% VILL CONTROL 10% MICRO FIGHT UNIT

Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 19 May 2018 - 4:48 pm by 24_King_
Holy God, why does this subject take the ideas of others and edit them so stupidly, why does he comment meaninglessly?
We need to support a single idea, and the idea of barry is the closest thing to the reality of CS, not personal preferences; I added that the ladder of cba /hero 1v1 should continue, but it's alright
+1 ****barry.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 19 May 2018 - 4:54 pm
24_King_ wrote:
I added that the ladder of cba /hero 1v1 should continue

I mean it could... but is it really adding anything competitively?
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 19 May 2018 - 5:01 pm by 24_King_
_IYIastA_ wrote:
I mean it could... but is it really adding anything competitively?
Not currently, but his first 2 seasons were really competitive, and the third too, but with the absence of many players, It would assure that it is a matter of time before he returns to what it was.
Also it is the most "popular" map of Cs, so I dont know if it would be correct to eliminate that ladder and to go back to the old days where 1v1 / TG was played in the same ladder.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 19 May 2018 - 5:24 pm
Quote:
Holy God, why does this subject take the ideas of others and edit them so stupidly, why does he comment meaninglessly?
We need to support a single idea, and the idea of barry is the closest thing to the reality of CS, not personal preferences; I added that the ladder of cba /hero 1v1 should continue, but it's alright
+1 ****barry.

Here we can see a clearly example of CB ****ness guy who think everyone is playing that because "its the best" when im pretty sure its thanks to inactivity, also since im here 1v1 ladder is defined by CBA HERO (And it keep being like that), there are less than 10 players totally CBA 1v1.

If you are trying to seems too smart you should first search the difference between change and adding, faggot.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 19 May 2018 - 5:30 pm
I'm giving my CS - MicroGames idea because i know a lot of players who love a lot vills game, and i think it could be good adversiment for RM (more for DM) players because it isn't about micro units (the huge problems with rm players here xD) and they are accustomer to play like that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 19 May 2018 - 5:45 pm by 24_King_
Could someone tell to this kid what popular means
Thank you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 19 May 2018 - 6:18 pm
You faggot who can't understand everyones can give his opinion, if you don't like keep in silence before of say bull****.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 19 May 2018 - 6:36 pm

Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 19 May 2018 - 7:17 pm
Sign me up
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 20 May 2018 - 8:42 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:

@Mich This means no regular resetting needed anymore :p

I thought that was already in place? lol ^^

Currently, I'm thinking of removing Overall and Madness, resetting the lounge (all ladders) and then leaving it as-is, permanently. Adding Overall ended up doing more harm than good (for numerous reasons). Was worth a try thought imo. As far as Madness, it seems to only favor (and might even promote) whoring and trading. Serves no real purpose. It also detours people from playing on the actual rated Ladders. If people want to screw around and play whatever and whomever, they can do it on Match Stats.

RTD & LOTR Ladders; these two Ladders will be left alone (unless, say.. one match a month is being played, then it'll be removed obviously lol).

MCB; how many games per day are played? How many maps are actively being used?

Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 23 May 2018 - 4:53 am
I suppose that the performance of "Cs - Overall" is a consequence of the "bad decisions" or of simply ignoring what really happens.
Personally I think that Overall neither added nor subtracted players, it was simply used as a space to discuss who deserved or not top, absurd.
The crisis falls on the bases of CS.
#Powerforthepeople
#Elections!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 23 May 2018 - 12:22 pm
Damn Barry you still going?

inb4 Barrys 2030 'save CS' thread
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 23 May 2018 - 1:23 pm
Damn Barry you still going?