AOE2 : The Conquerors

[AG1]freddym1

Posted 23 May 2018 - 12:44 am
I have only played 1 game of this and not sure if this is a place to rant but I know that when people play this game all they do is get noob bashed. I already read your rules and all that stuff and it is pretty stupid how it is run. There is no such thing as a fair game in Voobly , I know because you just get killed instantly without being able to do a thing about it. If it is called New player lobby then why let people in there who know how to play the god damn game? New player should be for people who actually wants to learn and have a fair fun game but all it is where you get killed and it does not matter about anything. Shame on you people for running this game and cannot control a thing. Us Noobs will never get a chance of getting a good game because you let these assholes play . Hey I only played 1 game and I did not even get a chance to get my resources. This game is messed up and I wonder why pros play this just to get points, pick on the new people and win. It is easy for them because we have no idea how to play. Please do not send me your rules and other point of views because they are 100% useless . I have heard from my friends that this game has turned to hell because all the pros take over. IDAF it is your game not mine it is just very terrible how people run Voobly and this game. If this game was decent would kick all the pro ****s out and give noobs a chance to actually learn and play.
DO NOT GIVE ME A LEARNING INFORMATION PAMPHLET I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL SCREAM.
I have played on computers and at this point I prefer to play computers over playing Voobly. At least with computers you get a chance to build your town and get your resources.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AG1]newb12341

Posted 23 May 2018 - 1:38 am
I agree with what Freddy is saying I had the worst game last night and all because a stupid noob basher killed me and built towers in my town. This isn't a fair game and I am surprised this game is still going oh wait that is because there are pros . I am not playing this game anymore it is a waste of time trying to do the right thing and all you get is people killing you and running out of resources. Also people building at your town is stupid.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AG1]aussiegirl4

Posted 23 May 2018 - 7:50 am
Freddy is spot on , how people run Voobly they do such a terrible job. I spoke to a Moderator and it seems like they did not know **** about what noob bashing means. I am still noob at this game and so many ****s who plays this game should be ashamed of themselves. This game is completely screwed up because nobody gives a damn about the new players all they care about is what Freddy said. This game makes you so angry all because pros beating you up and people from other countries who either understand you or do not understand you and yet they still do not listen to your rules. Also you only kick people out if they have a high rating of 1600???? WTF that is freaking ****ed. You know these people are always going to reset their scores and ratios by creating a new account . All I know is I agree with Freddy with everything he said.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AG1]gid

Posted 23 May 2018 - 7:58 am
Yes come on Voobly !! what are you all doing ? Clean this mess up please with the noob bashing that happens all the time. May I suggest you create another lobby called Noobs Only and keep all the ****s with big ratios OUT !! You all know whats going on and choose to ignore it. DO SOMETHING !!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LyF]JimmY

Posted 23 May 2018 - 9:44 pm
Sure does smell of same fag in here
Link | Reply | Quote
 CriZtOpHr

Posted 23 May 2018 - 10:19 pm
i understand..... i was totally destroyed the first time played, i was in castle age when suddenly 80 arbalest and 20 rams killed me, i only had 2 man at arms xD, i watched some youtube channels that helped me, even if i still lose alot, i keep on trying..... anyway you can look at the people ratings in the game room and kick them if you want, right click, kick, done...... i had a hard time learning how to play a bit better, i used to have an account with 70 losses and 11 victorys so every time i joined a room they kicked me xd
Link | Reply | Quote
 CriZtOpHr

Edited 24 May 2018 - 9:21 pm by CriZtOpHr
go practice, you only lost 1 game freddy xd
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 24 May 2018 - 12:12 am
Quote:
You know these people are always going to reset their scores and ratios by creating a new account
this is incorrect. players in the NPL over a certain are auto banned by the server. a new account gets the same treatment.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AG1]freddym1

Posted 24 May 2018 - 4:04 am
The fags in here are the ones who actually love to beat up New players . You must be one of them . I am glad some people actually agree with us . I have watched youtube videos and all sorts but it feels like it does not make much of a difference when it comes to these types of players in the new player lobby. Like I said we will never get a fair go no matter what we do. I guess no body cares and I agree with Aurion there should be a new area just for us noobies would make things a whole lot better . and Kitt you are full of baloney .. I have played this game just once and some people with bad ratios but know how to win . It is very easy to make a new account and nobody does anything about it . hmmm and let me get this straight over 600 - 900 people in the new player lobby are new players ? noobs and there are only about 10 in the other lobby.. does not make sense. I am glad there are some players on here who actually understand how we feel but the others are just full of BALONEY ! . But please there should be a lobby for us noobs .
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AG1]new1_king

Posted 24 May 2018 - 4:20 am
Playing this game can be very frustrating and also right down stupid but there can be some good games who are actually noobs no doubt about that. But I tried to get a game going today and too many ****s joined with over 100 - 300 wins. It is obvious they know what they are doing , how to win and how to sabotage our towns very quick. We try to do the same but they always win. This game is very unfair and there should be some changes like a new lobby for the new players. It would make a whole lot of sense if that did happen. At least with the new lobby us New players can get better each time we play. Playing against pros all the time will not help us get where we need to go. Maybe yes if some actually do follow the rules but this is not how the game should be played. Should be full of fun , excitement , laughter and giving the person a chance to build at their town before they kill. Even if the rules are been placed in mexican and english it does not make a difference . This game has gotten worse over the years .
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AG1]gid

Posted 24 May 2018 - 7:39 am
kitt wrote:
this is incorrect. players in the NPL over a certain are auto banned by the server. a new account gets the same treatment.

Kitt you are probably correct about the auto ban BUT that is for **** bags who reach 1600 !! the same **** bags that should NOT be in the NPL in the first place ! And whats this new account gets same treatment nonsense ? I have been absolutely crushed by pro's with like 1 to 12 wins who know exactly what they are doing !! what a load of rubbish ! They delete their old accounts and make a new 1 so they improve their ratio DUH !! its not rocket science mate. If you dont have anything positive to say here then bugger off and go play with yr gay pro buddies in the NPL ,, Have fun !! go kill those noobs for cheap easy points,, go on off ya go BIG MAN !!!
I just wish these Moderators had some ballz and do something about this ! what a shame to see a classic game like this go to the crap pile because they dont know how to make some simple changes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AG1]aussiegirl4

Posted 24 May 2018 - 7:51 am
I really think you do not know what you are talking about +kitt .. We seriously need a new lobby .. this is just getting ridiculous .. If people we decent enough there would be new lobby for the people who just want to learn. I really hope this game does improve because it is just bull**** playing and getting beaten. I have even lowered the ratio and no one would the game you know why ? because they are all pros.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 24 May 2018 - 12:25 pm by [MM]Gallas
I understand the frustration in you, but this game is nearly 20 years old. There is no 100% way to filter out a returning player from 10 years skip from a total new, or from sbody who is still active, just not here.

If you find a player who you think is not belong to NPL and tricking out the system, you can report here anonymously: https://www.voobly.com/forum/view/45646

Here are my suggestions:
  • Try to make a group of people and friends, who you know and trust as a legit new player and want to play with and vs other real new player. Together it will be better environment and can learn from eachother.
  • Since the game is way too old, the basic guides and +up are really easy to find and learn. I could link you many great, but you said you not want any. Your decision, but this not prevent other players to learn from them and use against you.
  • Practice vs Ai in unrated mode alone and with your friends. Download this Ai pack and you can even learn from them.
  • Is the Ai still too hard? Don't stress yourself, use a Lighting Bolt!
Link | Reply | Quote
 draHogi

Posted 24 May 2018 - 1:52 pm
Feels like it's one guy writing all this stuff using different accounts. Dont get trolled so easy
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LyF]JimmY

Posted 24 May 2018 - 4:05 pm
draHogi wrote:
Feels like it's one guy writing all this stuff using different accounts. Dont get trolled so easy

Oh **** really?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 29 posts