Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > SOLUCION AL ERROR DEL JUEGO CUANDO SE LANZA LA PARTIDA

SOLUCION AL ERROR DEL JUEGO CUANDO SE LANZA LA PARTIDA

[ToPoS]Pachanen

Edited 31 May 2018 - 11:55 pm by kitt
Buenas, hace tiempo que cada tanto aparecía este problema que de golpe se crasheaba el juego al lanz****. Me parecía que el tema venia por la resolución porque antes andaba sin problemas en voobly.
El tema es el siguiente en algún momento se conecto un tv o monitor de mas resolución y se jugo o miro en resolución mas alta y al salir quedo guardada y no se puede cambiar hasta que no entras al juego.
Así que la solución es esa misma conectarle una pantalla o tv de mas resolución entrar a una partida, bajar la resolución y después volver a la pantalla original (por lo general esto pasa con las notebooks, que tienen resolucion de 1366x768).
Espero que les ahorre dolores de cabeza.
Saludos
Quote:
Well, some time ago every time this problem appeared that suddenly crashed the game to launch. It seemed to me that the issue was about resolution because before I was without problems in voobly.
The subject is the following one at some point a tv or monitor of more resolution was connected and it was juice or I look in higher resolution and when leaving I am kept and it can not be changed until you enter the game.
So the solution is that same connect a screen or TV of more resolution to enter a game, lower the resolution and then return to the original screen (usually this happens with notebooks, which have a resolution of 1366x768).
I hope it saves you headaches.
regards
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:55 pm
hi
thanks

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts