Moving players from NPL to MS

nvgaovo

Posted 14 July 2018 - 4:56 am
Hey, I am a fairly new player to AoC.. I had my share of games in NPL and got moved to MS. however after half a year I still remain around the 1300-1500 range due to not playing often. My problem is that at any given time, and especially the inactive time I can only find about 20-40 people in the lobby around this range and most of these people either don't play or are afk.. and I find myself playing the same opponents time and time again

however in the new player lobby there seem to be many people around this range that could be moved to MS. my question is do voobly actively purge people from the NPL once they have reached a certain amount of games? people with 200 games or so aren't technically 'new players' and it would be a lot more fun and active in the MS if there was a bigger select of players around this range. I thought NPL is for new players literally. it would be cool to get some NPL veterans playing in MS. Thoughts?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:29 am
nvgaovo wrote:
my question is do voobly actively purge people from the NPL once they have reached a certain amount of games?

Yes, we do and the criteria for purging includes many other conditions apart from the number of games.

Additionally you can also report players that you believe to be better suited for the MS lobby, and we will do the needful.
Link | Reply | Quote
 nvgaovo

Posted 14 July 2018 - 1:24 pm
thank you! I'm happy you guys think the same way, because if the lobby was for noobs it would be called the 'noobs lobby' not 'new player lobby' :P I will get onto those reports because when there's 800 players in new player lobby and 1000 in MS at some times it just doesn't seem right especially when those numbers never change. shouldn't the numbers of MS be increasing and NPL getting smaller? or at least NPL staying the same (players with over 100 games moving to MS and complete beginners replacing the transitioning ones in NPL)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts