Warcraft 3 problems

TheSaintly

Posted 23 July 2018 - 11:52 am
hi i have problem im lockaded my game and if im restartind voobly then i must againm lockade the game
Changing game directory in registry to 'c:\program files\warcraft 3'
Updating Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III
InstallPathX => c:\program files\warcraft 3
Fix was applied successfully!
and another problem is if i try to join in game then its showing me error
Network Connection Error [Code: 50000000]. Connection errors are typically caused by a temporary server outage, a firewall, or a problem with your internet connection. If it's been a long time since you've connected to Voobly it's recommended that you redownload the client from the website.
please help
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 23 July 2018 - 12:22 pm
Hi,

You get that message because the game was not found in its default location. You must consider reinstalling the game at its default location. Uninstall your existing game and delete all game directories thereafter. Then start by installing the game again (into its default directories) from the original CD/DVD. That should fix the problem.

As for your network connection error, try restarting your router/ modem and your computer once. If the problem persists, you may have an inconsistent or slow upload/download speed that may be causing it. Also add Voobly and the game to your firewall/ antivirus exception list.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts