Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > constantly getting dropped after about 30min playtime

constantly getting dropped after about 30min playtime

ribama181

Posted 6 August 2018 - 7:29 pm
i have a clean Installation. port 16000 udp is forwarded to my pc. i have checked the Firewall, everything related to voobly or aoc has full rights. pls help me...
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 6 August 2018 - 9:19 pm by +sunny@voobly
It seems this does not happen every time and is probably sporadic in nature.

Do note that such irregular disconnections are usually caused by one or more of the following:

1. Drop/ loss in your internet connection. This is the primary cause for most drops on Voobly and accounts to a problem with your service provider/ equipment (faulty router/modem etc). These would usually have to be addressed by your ISP, so you may want to check with them once to make sure there is nothing wrong at their end. Sometimes scheduled maintenance with your ISP can also cause such down time.
2. Low bandwidth (upload or download). This also includes scenarios where you have a lot of devices connected to your router/modem and your computer may be devoid of its fair share of bandwidth for a short burst.
3. A software issue such as a firewall or a security application blocking access. While this possibility is extremely rare to result in a mid game drop, its still worth checking. You mentioned that your port is open, did you run the network diagnostics to check if Voobly has trouble communicating on your NAT port?

Other than that I would recommend running a malware scan. Use malwarebytes if you aren't using it already.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ribama181

Edited 7 August 2018 - 12:37 pm by ribama181
i have tried malwarebytes, everything seems fine. i have checked the rules of my firewall like 10 times so im kinda sure theres all good aswell, there is no security app. i have a stable internet connection (50mbps), not in any other game a problem. so...what for options do iu have? it is a fresh installation btw..

e: and ofc i have run the diagnostics program, all good.
here is a picture of a game i just tried out, it seems that if the game goes longer than 25 min i actually get kicked out of voobly. the messenger is disconnecting permanently tho. aswell a picture of both error messages i receive from voobly even so i guess they wont help a lot.
Attachments:
voobly_error.png (file size: 1.71 MB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 8 August 2018 - 11:50 pm
hi
use this free app and see if the port is open: [You must login to view link]
if it isnt, check the forwarded ip is stil the same [you can fix it to your pc using the router internal dhcp setting "reserve ip"]
also check your forwarding is done correctly.
do you have a anti-virus app?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts