how to disable grid lines in wk?

Weissbeir

Posted 21 August 2018 - 3:57 pm
I have tried disabling the grid lines by unchecking the box in the wk launcher, and it did not work, someone told me to go to game settings > visual mod and uncheck, but I don't see that option in game settings, it only sends me to the game mods center.

I have the mod: 5.7.2, and patch 1.4 RC when in voobly.

Any help would be great.

thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 21 August 2018 - 5:08 pm by [MM]Gallas
hi Weissbeir,

Your problem can caused by:
- you have a grid visual mod on, try turn off all and see if still same
- you have installed an offline graphics mod, maybe worth to check if you did or not in past (clean reinstall may required)
- check if you have grid with and without your WK, if you not have without it, then you found your problem's source, then it can be from two reason:
- either your grid on/off settings was wrong and you have to reinstall WK (maybe worth to remove first the old and just then install again)
- or you have a free downloaded WK copy which have this thing in it, and you lied the whole time and this causing your problem (in this case we cannot help ofc)

Also for WK you MUST use UserPatch 1.5, not 1.4RC.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Weissbeir

Posted 22 August 2018 - 12:33 am
If I go to game settings in voobly, I don't have the drop down menu to uncheck or check grid or anything for that matter, only visual or content mods > view games mod center.

When i go to view games mod center, I see light grid terrain, when i click on that, i have an option to downlaod it or uninstall it, when i click uninstall nothing happens.

I also launched the game without the wk mod, and there were no gridlines, so it is something to do with the mod.

How do i properly uninstall wk kingdoms to reinstall? I do not see a wolokingddoms uniinstall appliation.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 22 August 2018 - 9:21 am
Weissbeir wrote:
If I go to game settings in voobly, I don't have the drop down menu to uncheck or check grid or anything for that matter, only visual or content mods > view games mod center.
Could be if you have actually none.
Weissbeir wrote:
When i go to view games mod center, I see light grid terrain, when i click on that, i have an option to downlaod it or uninstall it, when i click uninstall nothing happens.
Uninstall only work if you have installed it before, but it still should show an error. Perhaps your pc blocking your browser to use Voobly from mod center?
Weissbeir wrote:
I also launched the game without the wk mod, and there were no gridlines, so it is something to do with the mod.

How do i properly uninstall wk kingdoms to reinstall? I do not see a wolokingddoms uniinstall appliation.
By removing the files manually from your data mod directory.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts