JimmyRaton
W0LF____
[dv8]OrangWuTang
[Eot_]Zanchy____
[Eot_]Marvel__
[xCs]ViVo_
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 29 August 2018 - 2:05 am
Nobody ever cared because you suck and mostly all of voobly knew it. You are actually the most overrated weak player this game has ever seen and then you add onto the fact you had an enormous ego that never matched your skill and all you'd talk about was how high your rates were (trolling or not)

hows this for drama? plz vote for me.

Javis ancestor :O
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 29 August 2018 - 6:13 am
I would also like to point out that Javi is an aberrant choice. There should be a clear separation between drama enthusiasts and those that suffer from chronic, incurable ****ation. I would thus like to propose we make a separate post for those that qualify since we are all about equality and inclusion nowadays.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 29 August 2018 - 6:39 am
I'm enjoying how haters always try to get my attention ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 29 August 2018 - 8:06 am
Nobody ever cared because you suck and mostly all of voobly knew it. You are actually the most overrated weak player this game has ever seen and then you add onto the fact you had an enormous ego that never matched your skill and all you'd talk about was how high your rates were (trolling or not)

hows this for drama? plz vote for me.

But i beat every Eot member in 90 % of my games LOL. Ben was 2600 Hero rate and he lost 80 % of his games vs me. Stfu
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 29 August 2018 - 8:10 am
Polaris name me few Eot players who was better Hero player than me ?

Forgiveme ? He was never Hero pro. Only Bloods legend.
Fargo ? I teach fargo this game. LOL
Ben ? Ben lost all his games vs me and always avoided me.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 29 August 2018 - 8:21 am
this is starting getting interesting
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 29 August 2018 - 8:27 am
Ben is the biggest piece of crap in this community. He is unfair jealous point trader. Look what he did to me. He lost like 10 games vs me and tried to take 200 points from me But head moderators gave points back to me. Eot always hated me because they were losing vs me over and over again.

Look Ben took 200 points from me abusing his powers but it was reversed

https://www.voobly.com/profile/view/123549742/Moderation-Log

Eot are jealous noobs. If i ever come back i beat you again and again like i used to do.
Link | Reply | Quote
 underOATH_

Posted 29 August 2018 - 9:22 am
Me + Fast Car + Vincent vs Eot, £1,000 CBA Hero challenge, come.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Edited 29 August 2018 - 9:28 am by Playerpro123
I would put all my life savings vs Eot But all my friends left this game long time ago. Me and my team won like 80-90 % games vs Eot.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 29 August 2018 - 10:28 am
+chris@voobly wrote:
Could you please stop with the trash talking / flaming / trolling / harassing? It's just a game...

Polaris insulted Cba Hero legend knowing it will cause drama.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 29 August 2018 - 10:55 am
+chris@voobly wrote:
Could you please stop with the trash talking / flaming / trolling / harassing? It's just a game...

no
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:17 am
Polaris insulted Cba Hero legend knowing it will cause drama.

gloo i want to ask you if you can say the name of top 5 players what could you considere tops
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:32 am
gloo i want to ask you if you can say the name of top 5 players what could you considere tops

1. MobbDeep (FastCar)
2. Phurriz
3. Vezir
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 29 August 2018 - 12:07 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Fast_car sucks and always sucked, i think this is common knowledge at this point. His constant claiming he was good is kind of amusing though, way to keep up the act big fella.

Sean smashed him.

I vote sean for drama GOD. Although fast cars name definitely belongs on this poll too, look at the drama that has ensued from a simple piece of sean bait :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 29 August 2018 - 12:36 pm
1. MobbDeep (FastCar)
2. Phurriz
3. Vezir

I have bad news for you, both of those guys were slapped from xcs in CBA, and I hope you aren't going to say "xCs have good cba players" because everyone of then sucks at it excepting for riven and totoro :P.

It's not for nothing but I think that you do not play again because of the fear of being declared ****, not because CS is dying 11

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]34567891011121314151617
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 254 posts