Community Forums > Voobly Community > Age of Empires II: The Conquerors > Custom Scenario > General CS Discussions > [Unsure If Correct Forum] Lumberjacks in CS won't move to next tree

[Unsure If Correct Forum] Lumberjacks in CS won't move to next tree

lwlssEnfcmnt

Edited 1 September 2018 - 3:04 am by lwlssEnfcmnt
I'm attempting to design my own version of a Forest Nothing map, which has some Gaia bases, some relics and fanatical monks, and some other outlandish things just for fun.
For whatever reason (and only in this scenario), lumberjacks will not move on to the next tree after finishing the previous one. I have to manually move them to each tree. No mods are being used, as I'd like to get a working version without mods before testing it with mods.
Any help is appreciated here!

I'm not 100% sure if this is the right forum so I apologize if I should have posted somewhere else.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 2 September 2018 - 11:46 am
Would be better to Community Forums > Games > Age of Empires II: The Conquerors > Custom Scenario > Scenario Design > Guides, but this thread here is not really bothering me.

Your issue can be by some object in object bug. Create-remove, create-remove, create-remove, this in incorrect way can do this bug and in this case better clean it with an empty map copy, or by aokTS, or simply redo from zero.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts