Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Client and Website related Problems and Questions > Me sale "se ha perdido conexión con el servidor reconectando en 30 se

Me sale "se ha perdido conexión con el servidor reconectando en 30 se

[ Tico_]LORDChuss

Edited 7 September 2018 - 12:12 pm by kitt
cuando me intento meter a un lobby ya sea medieval o new player lobby me sale ese problema y se me empieza una cuenta regresiva de 30 hasta 0 pero al llegar a 0 se reinicia la cuenta y nunca me carga , ya desinstale y reinstale voovly pero sigue sin entrarme a los lobbys que puedo hacer ? :,C
Quote:
When I try to get into a lobby either medieval or new player lobby I get that problem and I start a countdown of 30 to 0 but when I get to 0 the account is rebooted and never uploads, and uninstall and reinstall voovly but still without entering the lobbies that I can do? :, C
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 6 September 2018 - 11:02 pm
Hola
¿está permitido / permitido el juego a través del firewall de tu PC?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Tico_]LORDChuss

Edited 7 September 2018 - 12:13 pm by kitt
cres que se deba al antivirus ?? , xq cabe la coincidencia que hoy borre el AVG y me instale el avast .... cres que si lo cambio el juego me deje de dar ese problema de reconexion ??? :V
Quote:
do you think the antivirus is due? , xq it fits the coincidence that today I delete the AVG and I install the avast .... cres that if I change the game I stopped giving that problem reconnection ??? : V
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 7 September 2018 - 12:16 pm
Hola
No te entiendo del todo. ¿Está funcionando bien ahora?
utilice la herramienta de eliminación de AVG para deshacerse de todo: [You must login to view link]
Quote:
hi
i dont quite understand you. is it working ok now?
use the AVG removal tool to get rid of all of it: [You must login to view link]

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts