Edited 25 November 2018 - 4:24 am by [Me_]Zanchy____
As in title, maps:
CBA x2 (picked by draft software)
CBA Hero x2 (picked by draft software)
RCB x2 - Team Random
MCB - Team Random
CBX - Team Random
Decider: CBA Hero ViVo's choice of civ

Are you any good at CB's let alone bloods? seems heavily stacked in CBA/Hero's favour, can you win every patrol?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 26 October 2018 - 7:40 pm
**** maps that nobody plays
Link | Reply | Quote
 Valverde10

Posted 26 October 2018 - 9:15 pm
I bet for vivo.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 26 October 2018 - 9:38 pm
😂
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Posted 26 October 2018 - 9:39 pm
funny that you're so insecure that you have to suggest 2 RCB games. do you think he has even seen half of those maps?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 26 October 2018 - 9:51 pm
Vivo is best overall player. Vivo is even better than Chilenoxx. GOAT Vivo. Not only forum warrior but the best ever skilled player i have seen
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 26 October 2018 - 9:52 pm
Vivo would own Zanchy in RCB. Vivo is so good he would win every patrol and buy Tamers and dominate middle.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Teasers

Posted 26 October 2018 - 9:58 pm
Vivo would own Zanchy in RCB. Vivo is so good he would win every patrol and buy Tamers and dominate middle.

+
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 26 October 2018 - 10:11 pm
change rcb for byo CB ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Edited 26 October 2018 - 10:21 pm by Playerpro123
Vivo is the type of guy to win only 50 % games of one map he plays and pretend to be the best. Vivo is type of guy to play one map on average level and already make guides.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 26 October 2018 - 10:22 pm
funny that you're so insecure that you have to suggest 2 RCB games. do you think he has even seen half of those maps?

Same offer to you champ
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 26 October 2018 - 11:09 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
This is pretty funny. I decline since you ll probs just forfeit again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 26 October 2018 - 11:18 pm
This is pretty funny. I decline since you ll probs just forfeit again.
He didnt forfeit, he's playing the long game with you where its all mind tricks. You said before your matches with him you would beat him in every patrol and then he humiliated you 2-0. I can totally understand you declining this bo9 since you can only play one map out of all the CB's he listed... but dont try and use the excuse its because of the other games, its because you are weak mentally & skillwise. Just like your clan is forfeiting to us infront of voobly 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 26 October 2018 - 11:25 pm
He didnt forfeit, he's playing the long game with you where its all mind tricks. You said before your matches with him you would beat him in every patrol and then he humiliated you 2-0. I can totally understand you declining this bo9 since you can only play one map out of all the CB's he listed... but dont try and use the excuse its because of the other games, its because you are weak mentally & skillwise. Just like your clan is forfeiting to us infront of voobly 11

Kul story glad u wrote it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 26 October 2018 - 11:28 pm
Kul story glad u wrote it.
Me too man, glad you took the time to write a post in this thread as well announcing something we all already knew, you cant play anything besides CBA hero. Even that you lose first round in the tournament 11

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2345678910
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 138 posts