Best of BLOODS / CS 1v1 Challenge

[xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 18 November 2018 - 11:14 pm
Lets face it, no bloods are played. No map is active except cba/hero/rcb. Stop using it as an excuse. Just find a middle ground and make this happen.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 18 November 2018 - 11:30 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
The self proclaimed 1# of CS is rejecting one of the main maps of bloods and his clan: graves. He pushes "active blood maps only" agenda. Not realizing easy bloods have been put in the ladder to encourage non blooders to play bloods. No blood war is complete without the traditional hardcore blood maps that take actual skill like Graves. Mind you he played spider against original Cba/Hero players. A map Malte had played twice before hearing about it being picked against him in a 2v2 bo9.

If you are so pro Zanchy you should be happy that you even get challenged and not be picky about every single map just so you can maximizes your chances to win.

And to be absolutely real I do acknowledge that you are the better overall player. That is obvious isn't it since I am not competitive in CB's. I just didn't realize how weak you find yourself in bloods to be picky about a guy who didn't play competitive games for 2 years and recently came back.

Don't be scared of the dinosaur homie.
Using Eot as an example because its one of our best TG maps doesnt mean it belongs in a 1v1. No one wants to watch a graves 1v1 and the only reason you want it played is because you know Gary doesnt play it (barely) Funny part is as well if Eot had originally proposed to xCs that we wanted graves in TG you guys would of said no to it from the very start, you guys didnt even want to play WoA from the beginning.

Irony in this statement... Talking about gary trying to maximize wins while hes proposing played maps and you are putting a non blood map in a blood challenge along with graves 11.

Talking about being inactive 2 years ago when you've been back now for 5-6 months and very active doesnt mean **** 11... you are well practiced and playing bloods non stop.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 19 November 2018 - 12:06 am
I accept your best of bloods challange.

Dome – Persians.
Herofest – Huns.
Graves – Huns.
Spider – Japs.
Woa – Franks.
Khans – Mongols.
Vetz – Japs.
Gwarz – Teuts.
Lust – Persians.
KingsMoves – Japs.
Decider: Smosh – Mongols. Bo3 each both being both colours. Who ever wins his game fastest picks the colours for the decider.
For me I can accept:
Dome
Spider
WoA
Khans
Vet
Gwarz
KM
Smosh Bo3
If you call yourself the best overall and at the same time you create a post to be challenged.
What is the problem in which you play HF, Graves, Lust?
8-3 for you easy, right?

Today played Malte Rcb and Sean AB / CBA Hero Mirror

Fun to watch, do it, youre the #1.-
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 19 November 2018 - 12:14 am
It's nothing to do with being #1 or not lol, it's to do with not enjoying the maps he has proposed AND nobody playing them / wanting to watch them lol.

I couldn't care less if Efkan thinks I'm #1 #10 or #100, I let my playing speak for itself.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 19 November 2018 - 12:19 am
Quote:
AND nobody playing them / wanting to watch them lol.
liar, i want to watch some desert bloods+bsb+grave ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 19 November 2018 - 12:20 am
Let's be real for a second guys... Efkan accepted garys bloods challenge... added in lustful immediately.

And no one here wants to watch a 1v1 graves (myself included) and im one of the few people who actually has played graves quite a bit and enjoys the map... if you say you actually want to watch a 1v1 graves.. its because you want to see efkan win and gary lose. The rest of the map list seems pretty fine to me and fair imo.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 19 November 2018 - 12:30 am
Let's be real for a second guys... Efkan accepted garys bloods challenge... added in lustful immediately.

And no one here wants to watch a 1v1 graves (myself included) and im one of the few people who actually has played graves quite a bit and enjoys the map... if you say you actually want to watch a 1v1 graves.. its because you want to see efkan win and gary lose. The rest of the map list seems pretty fine to me and fair imo.

I agree with ur first 2 points, but you're saying HF should be in when AB and Path aren't? 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 19 November 2018 - 12:32 am
I agree with ur first 2 points, but you're saying HF should be in when AB and Path aren't? 11
The idea would be that ab and path would be in and graves/lustful out... nothing wrong with herofest imo... although its mostly supposed to be played turk war... but hun wants to make it a blood version of cbx more or less.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 19 November 2018 - 12:51 am
Why do both speak for everyone? "nobody" "want"
Speak for you
  I dont care who wins or loses, I just want it to happen
But if you put an open post that says "Best of Bloods", add * Only active or enjoy maps *.
Btw, it seems to me a very long map but it takes a lot of strategy, maybe there the weakness
HF / Lust are fun.-

Anyway, it's your challenge,gl
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jassim

Posted 19 November 2018 - 6:17 am
Graves is really bad map for 1v1, it will take hours to finish and game decided on who gets bored and give up first. It’s good map for TG because it will be easier to kill.
And if Efkan can add none blood map to blood challenge, Zanchy should be able too like adding RCB. Or just make it overall BO.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Checking

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:10 am
You always cried about AB but you want you it in the challenge now lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 19 November 2018 - 11:25 am
Checking wrote:
You always cried about AB but you want you it in the challenge now lol

I don't like the map but I've always agreed to have it in because I realize it's the most played blood or second to Smosh. Hence I agreed to it in our set lol, don't talk from your ass.

It's just like Vivo doesn't like CBA as much as hero, but I'm sure he'd acknowledge that in a CB BO it would be there.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]JimmyRat

Posted 19 November 2018 - 1:08 pm
how about demo blood ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 19 November 2018 - 1:14 pm
how about demo blood ?

sabs blood 1v1
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 19 November 2018 - 4:09 pm
I don't like the map but I've always agreed to have it in because I realize it's the most played blood or second to Smosh. Hence I agreed to it in our set lol, don't talk from your ass.

It's just like Vivo doesn't like CBA as much as hero, but I'm sure he'd acknowledge that in a CB BO it would be there.

Both of you just come to an agreement. Just choose the maps that both like playing.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]345678910111213
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 186 posts