Best of BLOODS / CS 1v1 Challenge

MMO_Executioner

Posted 23 November 2018 - 2:02 pm
The way I see this is the maps I am best at vs you any takers? ;threaten
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 23 November 2018 - 3:48 pm
1. I don't see how your 'day works. We set up yet another set for voobly which is the only decent competition this lobby has had for a long time.. you are welcome.

2. There hasent been anything hosted bloodwise.. we have had competitive teams and players in the cb tourneys hosted though. We couldn't win our war we arranged over several months though as our opposition ran in fear which included you.

3. A cb challenge was made by zanchy with javi and included vivo but he's not capable of doing those games and pressure involved.

[You must login to view link] was there as well but the format doesn't suit the tg.. it's also a map used in mostly every war... and spider as your buddy efkan says is a hardcore blood map.

5. You went double archer start of km and one of you went archer of eye after 100 kills in fury... you get archer in nova after 100 as well... you just admitted if you chose path it would of been double Maya too... but no I'm wrong clearly 11

Sheeps needs to be hoarded by german shepards when they cross the fence.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 23 November 2018 - 4:33 pm
;w00t
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 November 2018 - 5:07 pm
your best option is staying completely silent while other challenges happen so no one gets to watch you be slapped in the cb challenge you want to avoid. Just stay out of people's minds kiddo
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 23 November 2018 - 6:51 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Just stay out of people's minds kiddo

Woah iam humbled by the fact that i got to you.

I always stay in your mind ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 November 2018 - 6:54 pm
Woah iam humbled by the fact that i got to you.

I always stay in your mind ;1thumbup
Clearly that went over your head... I was giving you advice to stay under the radar so that challenged you 'accepted' before shortly avoiding it and using having to study as your excuse to not play gary in games on that day wont happen again to you. He's currently playing your other clanmates in more important games than bashing a new school weak player like yourself in a CB set.... but the more you talk the more attention you get and then that set will actually happen... so as my advice earlier said, keep quiet so people dont remember you exist ;thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 23 November 2018 - 6:56 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Clearly that went over your head... I was giving you advice to stay under the radar so that challenged you 'accepted' before shortly avoiding it and using having to study as your excuse to not play gary in games on that day wont happen again to you. He's currently playing your other clanmates in more important games than bashing a new school weak player like yourself in a CB set.... but the more you talk the more attention you get and then that set will actually happen... so as my advice earlier said, keep quiet so people dont remember you exist ;thumbup

Its ok, i will try to be nicer from now on ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 23 November 2018 - 7:28 pm
Glad to see sean still talking **** while being carried in all his games
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 November 2018 - 7:46 pm
Glad to see sean still talking **** while being carried in all his games
I mean I have openly said on plenty of occasions im super washed up and **** now.. my **** talking regardless of that will never change.. you on the other hand have wasted so many countless hours on this game and never been good at a single thing in your whole life.

but since were talking about being carried in 'all my games' just see this 2v2 where I carried an xCs member in a 2v2 michi 45 min cut. https://www.voobly.com/match/view/18614691

clearly you are wrong, I will accept an apology soon.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 23 November 2018 - 8:02 pm
I mean I have openly said on plenty of occasions im super washed up and **** now.. my **** talking regardless of that will never change.. you on the other hand have wasted so many countless hours on this game and never been good at a single thing in your whole life.

but since were talking about being carried in 'all my games' just see this 2v2 where I carried an xCs member in a 2v2 michi 45 min cut. https://www.voobly.com/match/view/18614691

clearly you are wrong, I will accept an apology soon.

I might be crap but at least i can still beat you in a 1v1 bo21 as you only half decent at cba hero
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 November 2018 - 8:09 pm
I might be crap but at least i can still beat you in a 1v1 bo21 as you only half decent at cba hero
no you cant 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 23 November 2018 - 8:12 pm
no you cant 11

Is that a challenge accepted?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 November 2018 - 8:18 pm
Is that a challenge accepted?
You arent capable of putting together a decent enough map list for a good bo21 without using your troll maps. You also dont have anyone that would ever want to team you in a competitive setting for 2v2/3v3/4v4 or anything else for that matter... but humour me and give me your list of 21 maps you'd want to play.

You also have to realize regardless of how those 2v2s looked... I put 0 time into the game and I havent adapted at all to a 1v1/2v2 style of play that people use now... neither have you. All the people involved in that 2v2 set I just played are miles ahead of you skillwise and you wouldnt have done better than me in any of those games.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 23 November 2018 - 8:30 pm
You arent capable of putting together a decent enough map list for a good bo21 without using your troll maps. You also dont have anyone that would ever want to team you in a competitive setting for 2v2/3v3/4v4 or anything else for that matter... but humour me and give me your list of 21 maps you'd want to play.

You also have to realize regardless of how those 2v2s looked... I put 0 time into the game and I havent adapted at all to a 1v1/2v2 style of play that people use now... neither have you. All the people involved in that 2v2 set I just played are miles ahead of you skillwise and you wouldnt have done better than me in any of those games.

Glad to see you label my maps as troll maps thanks to your inability to play any of them but as i am a fair person unlike yourself i will let you select all 21 maps as you need the full advantage to beat me
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 November 2018 - 8:34 pm
Glad to see you label my maps as troll maps thanks to your inability to play any of them but as i am a fair person unlike yourself i will let you select all 21 maps as you need the full advantage to beat me
'kitchen blood' and your other **** maps that you like to play majority would label as troll maps... and stop going for the attention posts Dan... you've never done anything in CS competitively nor are you someone that is respected in anyway as a player on this game. If you want the 1v1 which you brought up btw give me a list.. I dont respect you enough in a single map to care about this honestly.

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678910[11]1213
Displaying 151 - 165 out of 186 posts