Gary vs Efkan challenge

CliniClown

Edited 26 November 2018 - 9:54 pm by CliniClown
Both have, at least in my eyes, been top all round CS players for almost 10 years.

They were going to play eachother in a BO bloods but couldn't agree on the map list.
However, in both players' map lists there were 8 maps in common:

Map list:
    Dome
    Spider
    Khans
    WoA
    Vetz
    KM
    Gwars
    Smosh

Me (i consider myself fairly neutral with a small preference towards Efkan), and Sean (has been traditionally known to like Eot members to win competitive games) agree that list is a really nice list for both to compete in, with no bias towards either player.

Both me and Sean (and i'm sure many others as well), are hoping for Efkan and Gary to play this BO.
So i'm hoping both will accept in this topic.

P.S.: We realise that this could end in a 4 - 4 score with no clear winner, but if both go equal score versus eachother in a neutral map list then i think everyone can agree both are very close skillwise and there is no real need for a clear winner.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 26 November 2018 - 9:58 pm
+1 you guys both had maps you didnt want to play out of the others choices. These are pretty much a solid list of games right down the middle that both can play at a high level.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown

Posted 26 November 2018 - 10:03 pm
I think that the beauty of this, is that usually players pick maps in a bo that they know the other team hates/ is bad at, and this way we get a BO full of maps both players excel at.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 26 November 2018 - 10:35 pm by [Eot_]RedRuM__
We did the bo9 2v2 so early because this 28th onward I will be really busy. Also I am in Holland right now playing on a laptop. I would like to play him on my PC in Poland, but I agree to this list. The problem is I don't know when I will be back in Poland, it depends on the things that I am trying to do in Holland.

In other words: I accept, but I just dont know when yet.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 26 November 2018 - 11:02 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____
CliniClown wrote:
Both have, at least in my eyes, been top all round CS players for almost 10 years.

They were going to play each other in a BO bloods but couldn't agree on the map list.
However, in both players' map lists there were 8 maps in common:

Map list:
    Dome
    Spider
    Khans
    WoA
    Vetz
    KM
    Gwars
    Smosh

Me (i consider myself fairly neutral with a small preference towards Efkan), and Sean (has been traditionally known to like Eot members to win competitive games) agree that list is a really nice list for both to compete in, with no bias towards either player.

Both me and Sean (and i'm sure many others as well), are hoping for Efkan and Gary to play this BO.
So i'm hoping both will accept in this topic.

P.S.: We realise that this could end in a 4 - 4 score with no clear winner, but if both go equal score versus each other in a neutral map list then i think everyone can agree both are very close skill wise and there is no real need for a clear winner.

I struggle to see why there's not 9 maps we both agree on... I mean fair enough we both agree I dominate maps outside of bloods, but there are plenty of others we both excel at, germs and radical are 2 examples. And Smosh as ever should be BO3.

I also accepted the 2v2 set early because I will be busy in the upcoming weeks, I am moving in 3 weeks as well as going on holiday at end of December. I also start a new job in early January and highly doubt I'll be on much at all. So here is a list of days I can likely do:

30th Nov
1st Dec
2nd Dec
7th Dec
8th Dec
9th Dec
21st Dec
22nd Dec
27th Dec
2nd Jan
3rd Jan
4th Jan (possibly at a push)