Lag issue

thetalich

Edited 27 November 2018 - 2:32 am by thetalich
I bought the AoE 2 DLC packet trough steam on 22 of November and tried 2 games via steam and I had lag. When i searched online I saw that, that is a well known issue and people suggested that i need to use voobly. So I did. I've downloaded [You must login to view link] this patch and wolololo kingdoms converter to setup my voobly and played 4 matches. In all of them i've expirienced lag. The units were started to move 1-3 seconds after i used the command. So I turned to the tehnical support on your channel ( ReNub ). He was kind enough to send me the game settings on voobly and we tried 2 games but I had the same issue again. He redirected me here. These are my network and game diagnostics tests. ALso my internet speed is ussually 27mbps download and 0,90 upload.
You must login into Voobly to view image
[You must login to view link] [You must login to view link]. I'm open to any suggestions. And all my ports are open.
Attachments:
game diagnostics.png (file size: 27.53 KB)
networkdiagnostic.png (file size: 19.39 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 27 November 2018 - 8:24 am
The latest compatibility patch can be downloaded here: [You must login to view link]
We have lost control over the domain [You must login to view link] some time ago.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 27 November 2018 - 8:24 am
https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1054+Clean+installation+of+Aoe2HD+with+compatibility+patch
Link | Reply | Quote
 thetalich

Posted 27 November 2018 - 11:54 pm
Ok. I've deleted the old patch and installed the new one. Tried 2 games and the lag is still there. But it got it got improved. I don't get that many times 3 seconds lag. It's always 1-2 sec. Moving commands 1 second, building commands 2 seconds. Ty for the help so far.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts