Resolution options

[SURU]Creeping_Death_

Posted 29 November 2018 - 8:45 pm
Hello, so I have a 1366x768 pixels monitor and although I know I won't be able to play in 1920x1080 I managed to make the game work in 1280x1024 which is a little better than the standard 1366. The problem is now I don't have that resolution anymore (Along with all the others my monitor doesn't support, 1440x900, etcetera).
So how can I make the game display all the possible resolutions the same way my graphics driver does?
Link | Reply | Quote
 hassan

Posted 29 November 2018 - 9:08 pm
Hi.

You'll need to go via single player.

For that, create a room in your lobby.
Above-left, click "Game -> Start at Single Player menu"
Then launch the game through Voobly.

You'll see ingame ( the single player menu) Options. Click into it. Then you can see the possible resolutions you can pick.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [SURU]Creeping_Death_

Posted 2 December 2018 - 7:58 pm
Hey, thanks for the support. But what I want to know is if there's any option to make the game display any possible resolution (Even the ones your monitor does not support, like 2166x1400, etcetera). I know this can be done because I had those options some days ago, but now I don't see them anymore. I only need the 1280x1024 though, because that's the most efficient one my monitor supports. And even I can use that resolution outside Voobly, it is Voobly that doesn't allow me to choose that resolution.

Is there some setting I'm missing? Thanks for your patience
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 3 December 2018 - 12:28 am by kitt
hi
the game will support your desk top resolution. also if you go to options on the game, after starting it, you can use the resolutions shown there. as said above.
1280x1024 is a normal game resolution. you can see those on or off voobly by starting the game in single player. once started go to top right of screen and click. a list of things will show. click options.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts