fp whenever i try to fix.

Dej4Vu

Edited 20 December 2018 - 3:54 pm by Dej4Vu
well since last saturday i been having fp issues, idk how happened but suddenly lag in a room while playing when i didn't had this problem before.
the thing is whenever i join any room i have fp with everyone, except very few ppl.
i tried by running network diagnostic tool and gave me everything ok with any port and uPnP disable.
in my router (Technicolor DPC3848ve) i had forwarding ports as always from 16000-35000 range.. i tried by deleting and changing but didnt work, then reseted to factory setting and putting again same settings but still didnt work.
tried by enable upnp in router then in voobly settings too, still "giving me false positive" like everything working fine with diagnostic tool.
tried disabling direct conection and using proxy server in voobly settings still the same.
no need to tell that i use windows defender with all updates to date, firewall allow aoc/voobly to everyone(public and private)
used this software > [You must login to view link] and tell me that every port is forwarded, and voobly using 16000 while playing in a room.
as a last chance on fixing this problem, yesterday i unninstaled aoc and voobly, then used ccleaner to delete any setting/tweak from windows register then restart pc.
when back to windows installed everything as before but still the same problem.
the weird thing is that only allow me to play some rooms, for example i played since sunday those games without problem > date 16/12 and 20/12 https://www.voobly.com/profile/view/123905955/Matches

here some pics from where i tested ping/ports >
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 20 December 2018 - 4:57 pm by +sunny@voobly
Hello,

Assuming that your IP mentioned here [You must login to view link] is correct, delete the port forwarding for 2300-2400 and then change the protocol from TCP to UDP for the first one.

P.S: Make sure upnp stays disabled on your router and Voobly.

EDIT:

You may also want to double check the IP you are forwarding to. If it's not the right IP, change the IP in your port forwarding rule.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 20 December 2018 - 5:37 pm
+sunny@voobly wrote:
Hello,

Assuming that your IP mentioned here [You must login to view link] is correct, delete the port forwarding for 2300-2400 and then change the protocol from TCP to UDP for the first one.

P.S: Make sure upnp stays disabled on your router and Voobly.

EDIT:

You may also want to double check the IP you are forwarding to. If it's not the right IP, change the IP in your port forwarding rule.
yes the 2300 and 2400 deleted many times, tried both with and without.
the ip is correct > [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 20 December 2018 - 5:43 pm by +sunny@voobly
Did you change the protocol to UDP?

Upload a screenshot of your port forwarding page again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 20 December 2018 - 6:28 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image
now is like this from 16K to 55K TCP ONLY since i tried 52500 and looks ok but still fp
Link | Reply | Quote
 Neo

Posted 20 December 2018 - 7:12 pm
Please change protocol to UDP as shown in the picture , save, restart router.
Attachments:
udp.png (file size: 237.36 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 20 December 2018 - 7:15 pm
ill try when im back to home
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 21 December 2018 - 2:34 pm
didnt work with udp, only worked with another option called "both" idk why
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 21 December 2018 - 3:43 pm
hi
whats changed on your system lately? route,r isp? done a comprehensive trojan/virus scan lately?

the start and end port need to be 16000udp. apply/save/add. now test that 16000udp is open.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 9 out of 9 posts