Trouble with Mods AoE2: AoC

IvoryPlays

Posted 25 January 2019 - 4:11 pm
Hello,

I am new and not sure if this is the correct forum page to post, so please forgive me if it's in the wrong place. If it is, just let me know and I'll move it.

I am new to voobly, and new to modding AoE. I just converted from HD to Voobly using AoE Tools and when it installed it gave me the option to include visual mods. I selected a few I thought I might like, assuming I could uninstall or disable them as I please. I have looked everywhere on how to do this and found the drop-down menu in game lobbies to tick or untick the ones you want, but my problem is the mods I supposedly have installed do not show up on that drop-down menu.

I have mods like small trees, no snow, and idle pointer. I now realize I'm not a fan of using all of them, but I can't get rid of them. I have tried two clean installations, the only thing I haven't done is to reconvert back and forth between HD, but I don't really know how to do that.

Attached are some images of the game lobby drop-down to which I'm referring and my in-game appearance with the idle pointer and small trees mods that the game doesn't realize I have.

I would appreciate any assistance, and thanks in advance.

-Eighty8ivory

Attachments:
game lobby.png (file size: 655.68 KB)
in game.png (file size: 914.03 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Neo

Posted 25 January 2019 - 4:22 pm
Hi please use this guide : https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1054+Clean+installation+of+Aoe2HD+with+compatibility+patch
to reinstall aoc without using aoe2tools. After that visit mod center and install the mods you would like and then they would appear in the mods in game room so you can tick or untick them. Cheers
Link | Reply | Quote
 IvoryPlays

Posted 25 January 2019 - 5:48 pm
Thanks man, it worked. Appreciate it!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Neo

Posted 25 January 2019 - 9:56 pm
You are welcome. Enjoy :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts