Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > I'm FP whit all clan members, but no whit other players

I'm FP whit all clan members, but no whit other players

kitt

Edited 9 April 2019 - 12:45 am by kitt
hi
this shows a sagemcom set up but use only port 16000udp: [You must login to view link]
apply and save after every page alteration of the router.
dhcp and step1 here show how to find/set your pc ip to forward: https://www.voobly.com/pages/view/134
see if open after doing this.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 9 April 2019 - 1:02 am
hi
going off line now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ECU']Marthyn

Posted 9 April 2019 - 1:38 am
I do it, and nothing. I followed all steps, and nothing. The port is close, according "port Forward"
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 9 April 2019 - 2:40 pm
hi
perhaps you need to talk to your isp and tell them. see if they can open the port to your pc.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ECU']Marthyn

Posted 9 April 2019 - 8:39 pm
Ok, i then i speak whit them. thanks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ECU']Marthyn

Edited 10 April 2019 - 5:53 pm by [ECU']Marthyn
Hi,
I keep insisting that it problem only is whit my clan members. I've not have it problen whit no one more. Only clan members. There are people from Ecuador, Chile, Spain, Argentina, Mexico. I do not connect with any of them when we are in the same room. But in the other rooms I have no problem with anyone
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 10 April 2019 - 6:12 pm
hi
i understand that but the port16000udp is not open on your pc, from what you write and it should be. it may/not have a bearing on your problem.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ECU']Marthyn

Posted 10 April 2019 - 7:29 pm
I do it, but no result. Maybe will found if do i change the modem to bridge modem and use a router for open the port? Since my isp provider say, that my modem only is for home use.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 10 April 2019 - 11:24 pm by kitt
hi
all routers are for home use. they can open the 16000udp port to your pc so dont take any nonsense from them.
i assume you only have one box on your set up the sagemcom?
even if you use a router as you posted, if you are on a shared ip the result will be the same.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ECU']Marthyn

Posted 10 April 2019 - 11:26 pm
My provider say that the open port no found. He say i only can open port if i use in bridge mode. Is it incorrect?
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 10 April 2019 - 11:50 pm by kitt
hi
no i think not. you need to talk to their tech people. tell them you change isp if they dont do their job.
[or tell them you need it open for a security camera]
bridge mode make a modem "not seen" and the log then comes from the router.
think about it, if you set the sagemcom to bridge and then use a router, its exactly what you have but an extra box.
is the sagemcom the only box on your home set up?
the fact that you have to use a vpn is down to them.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ECU']Marthyn

Edited 11 April 2019 - 1:22 am by [ECU']Marthyn
"is the sagemcom the only box on your home set up?"

-Yes, i only have sagemcom.
Today i speak whit them, but no like change my dns ipv4 (or dont can). If, they dont provided me any solutions, i change isp provider.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 11 April 2019 - 1:20 pm
hi
ask if you are on a shared wan ip with others. if so, then get them to open port 16000udp to your pc. you dont need any other changes unless they offer you a static ip. whats worked for other players if they on a shared net ip is to say you need that connection for security cameras.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 28 out of 28 posts