Hi

I recently bought AOE 2 HD and realized that the multiplayer scene is found on Voobly.
Being a pvp'er at heart, i naturally migrated from the steam ladder to Voobly but found my customized hotkey setup weren't working.

I have redirected keys on my keyboard to more comfortable positions with AutoHotKey (AHK), which I have found to be unsupported by Voobly. I understand that the reason this is the case is because macroing is considered cheating (which is debatable IMO) because it is considered unfair to construct new functions by pooling 2 or more actions into 1. This is something I completely accept however.

Nonetheless, 1:1 key redirection does/could not violate Voobly's stance on cheating, because it would ultimately mean that using hardware would be cheating. I have, for example, redirected key 6, 7, 8 and 9 to F1, F2, F3 and F4 in a 1:1 relationship with AHK. But playing on Voobly it does not work.

So my question to the community is: If there is a way to use AHK with Voobly, without cheating, how do I do it? and if there is no way: What program can I use to redirect the keys on my keyboard that Voobly supports?