So, back in the days of MSN zone, when I first joined a clan. There was PKC (phantom Knights clan) and it was ran by I believe PKC_Sniper. he was hailed to be a rookie king

I am going to leave a list of old gamer tags and if you recognize any of these from back in the days of MSN zone, or you are that person, please message me ill leve all my contact info below. i would love to see and chat with some of these guys again as it was one of the most memorble times of my life.

- PKC_Sniper
- PKC_Archangel (PKC webmaster and famously afk)
PKC_ghost_dog (this guy was the first who tught me BO)
- PKC_Talat (megan)
- Geeneeg or ANC_geeneeg (geen, from NY or Canada i cannot recall)

now Im going to get into the name a bit cuz i forgot some tags but I know your names
Snow_clan memebers, any of them but i remember Matt, who was chineese, but lived in englnd i think. (Noor Udin) Noor was from london going to uni. Id love to chat with him great deal he was a close friend.

I can't describe what life was like back then, but it was much different than it is and espically on AOE. I have lost contact with these people over the last 15 years or more and I realize the chances of finding even one of you is very slim to 0 chance but I would love to talk to any of the ones I listed above and like I said if you know who I am talking about by whatever chance or you are someone who is somehow still active like myself, please contact me on Voobly under the tag [EZ] Galactic_jester or you can email me @

[You must login to view link]

if you prefer another way thats fine. Just contact me one of those ways first and I will give you my FB or a number you can text or discord whatever you use