Abuse of power

LAT_JAP

Posted 8 August 2019 - 5:56 pm
I am the next in line leaving voobly after being here since it first came online. It was a hell of a time.

Thank you voobly staff and everyone building a great website/client and giving us a great aoc experience! The wide screen, all the fixed patches, spectator mode, so many more things. My deepest grattitude for all the hard work!

There is however one last problem that needs some serious action. The behaviour of this one person triggered me so hard i choose to leave voobly and focus on some other games during daytime.

Since i got nothing to lose by risking to speak up now, here is one thing that should be taken care of so maybe one day LN community can restore itself.

A certain player in voobly has acces to mem+ account privileges to scan other players proflies.
He then harasses them and abuses this power for personal gains.
When a certain player host a game, he will pm all the people in his room to leave and come to his room instead. If they dont come to his room he threaten to permaban them aswell.
Many people have left voobly because of this. Have you noticed the LN 16+ community during the day has basically vanished except some people that act like this person his personal slave? If he demands being host they give him. If they dont give him host or dont boot someone to let him play they are permabanned. He uses mem+ privileges to scan all their accounts. Small example, ask Sharm about this or anyone who plays LN after 18.00 GMT. So please take action because this has been going on for a long time. I can name at least 40 old LN players who have left LN community by this one person.

PS this thread will also be started on various other private aoc forums so the people facilitating this person cannot simply erase his/theirs misconduct.

Yours truly, a very old voobly player
Link | Reply | Quote
 finally_free_

Posted 8 August 2019 - 8:24 pm
Hi mate,

Here it is the forum section to contact administrators and complain an abuse of the power from a voobly staff member, feel free to put all information you have, any screenshot or evidence of a bad behaviour, don't worry about your privacy, that section can be read only by administrators,

Link: https://www.voobly.com/forum/view/556
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 8 August 2019 - 9:20 pm
All complaints for anything should be public and viewed by all
Link | Reply | Quote
 HurMakeTeamQuit

Posted 9 August 2019 - 3:48 am
Shut the **** up MMO
You deleted every negative comment you ever received
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Edited 9 August 2019 - 9:53 am by [sT]ExoloT
Plot Twist: LAT_JAP is perma banned.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 9 August 2019 - 10:01 am
LAT_JAP wrote:
A certain player in voobly has acces to mem+ account privileges to scan other players proflies.

Impossible, as this was completely removed more than three months ago. Please disclose names and sources and file your complaint at the appropriate complaints forums. We will then review it and take appropriate action.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 9 August 2019 - 10:51 am
LOL
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 9 August 2019 - 7:21 pm
Shut the **** up MMO
You deleted every negative comment you ever received

I await your ban, but ill bet chris wont
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 9 August 2019 - 8:24 pm
I await your ban, but ill bet chris wont
I agree. Icey is really pushing his luck lately. I will think about it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Irolas

Posted 9 August 2019 - 10:29 pm
Saving this thread to see what punishment happens to icey =@
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MeeM]serenegarden

Posted 9 August 2019 - 11:05 pm
take it from a man who has been married 4 times, had 12 kids, nobody gives a damn
Link | Reply | Quote
 HurMakeTeamQuit

Posted 10 August 2019 - 12:29 am
+chris@voobly wrote:
I agree. Icey is really pushing his luck lately. I will think about it.

You have all the power

The decision is yours :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Fiery_

Posted 10 August 2019 - 4:37 am
Icey smarming up, must be worried.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Seldom_Pooper

Posted 10 August 2019 - 1:19 pm
Somebody deleted all the posts on my wall or its a voobly blunder/glitch !
Link | Reply | Quote
 lXl

Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:51 pm
[You must login to view link]

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 27 posts