CS dying and..

Age_of_Vampires

Edited 17 November 2019 - 10:39 pm by Age_of_Vampires
Whe all know voobly CS have no more players like some time ago.
And im sure someone need to take some action.
Well, i was trying to help, telling to voobly support my idea.

But i think he solved all problems! Thanks Mr. +Cacha, you are a nice support guy! And very smart!

(was checking u profile) Did you voobly" donations" helped you to turn a "techical support"?

BTW, nice support dude, you are a Genious (fast solved CS no players problem!) Nice job..

PLEASE, vote, lets see what happend , no more pointless offenses. A bit of democracy:

https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/314007

Attachments:
13.jpg (file size: 127.9 KB)
12.jpg (file size: 209.4 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 heygirlhey

Edited 11 September 2019 - 8:31 pm by heygirlhey
  1. It's a new player lobby, not for experts or people who know how to play. IT'S CERTAINLY NOT THERE SO EXPERTS CAN **** POINTS.
  2. CS players are not welcome in the NPL. If they were, there would be ladders and promotion of CS from NPL so they can MOVE to CS lounge. Chris doesn't want CS toxicity in his calm and quiet NPL (not a direct quote from him but pretty ****ing close).
  3. CS players didn't move to NPL. Most are probably banned there as it's a NEW PLAYERS LOUNGE. More than likely they moved to MS and started playing RM or they just quit.
  4. Ya, let's make CS rated in the NPL lounge so they can bash for points all day long. YA THAT WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM. > YOU'RE ****ING HIGH.
  5. CS is dead because A) people moved on, B) there is zero support for CS (not like RM with tournaments and prizes), C) CS isn't as popular as it was 10 years ago. AND D) (truth not shade) a lot of attitudes, whoring and flaming is a lot of the reason CS is dead today. People get sick of the bull**** and finally moved on.
  6. If you haven't donated, then stfu, really. Pretty tired of hearing that bull**** im-not-getting-what-want-so-i-assume-like-a-**** comment.
  7. I don't blame Cacha for logging off. Probably had better things to do than to listen to you complain.
  8. Post on the forum and vwuaalaa.. answers.
Link | Reply | Quote
 noFMT

Posted 18 September 2019 - 11:21 pm
You sound like a CSer
Link | Reply | Quote
 Age_of_Vampires

Posted 19 September 2019 - 1:21 am
heygirlhey wrote:

1. If you haven't donated, then stfu, really. Pretty tired of hearing that bull**** im-not-getting-what-want-so-i-assume-like-a-**** comment.

Yes, thats really hard. Cause a lot of voobly player are liek you.
a) You're rude, childish and offensive, disrespectful
b) I don't have to donate anything to be able to share with the community a suggestion.
c) You don't know me, and you don't know if I already donated or not, to offend me that way
d) I will not answer you the same way. I am not like that.

Have a nice day Sr.
I would recommend you meet a woman.
Link | Reply | Quote
 heygirlhey

Posted 19 September 2019 - 10:23 pm
noFMT wrote:
You sound like a CSer

Not that it matters, but I'm mich, I use to moderate CS. I was also on Voobly staff for 9+ years.
Forgive the salt as Voobly pretty much let CS die.

Yes, thats really hard. Cause a lot of voobly player are liek you.
b) I don't have to donate anything to be able to share with the community a suggestion.
c) You don't know me, and you don't know if I already donated or not, to offend me that way

I've heard that phrase so many times from childish players who don't get their way from Staff. Don't make assumptions on things you know nothing about. Also, what does your assumption against Cacha have anything to do with YOUR donating or not? Please refer to my answer to noFMT above. ty
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 19 September 2019 - 10:41 pm
Buckle up little Timmy, any person can make a change and that includes you too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 20 September 2019 - 12:50 am
Quote:
Not that it matters, but I'm mich, I use to moderate CS. I was also on Voobly staff for 9+ years.
Forgive the salt as Voobly pretty much let CS die.

K.O
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 20 September 2019 - 6:55 am
There was a ladder called Cs-other in New player lobby,from where CS maps were made known, the 'boss' of this(Voobly)decided to delete the Ladder with silly justifications, and from there the community gradually declined,lose relay and promotion of CS in NPL.

Letting CS die is total responsibility of the staff and their administrators.
The rest they tell you is to justify their failures, blaming third parties.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 20 September 2019 - 7:35 am
24_King_ wrote:
There was a ladder called Cs-other in New player lobby,from where CS maps were made known, the 'boss' of this(Voobly)decided to delete the Ladder with silly justifications, and from there the community gradually declined,lose relay and promotion of CS in NPL.

+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 20 September 2019 - 9:53 am
24_King_ wrote:

So you are saying the RM events moderation team is responsible for CS dying as well as the [users_not_existing] CS management?
Link | Reply | Quote
 TRRIDENT

Edited 20 September 2019 - 11:12 am by TRRIDENT
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sQad]boro_robo_

Posted 20 September 2019 - 1:20 pm
So you are saying the RM events moderation team is responsible for CS dying as well as the [users_not_existing] CS management?

There is a RM events moderation team?
Link | Reply | Quote
 blameBK

Posted 20 September 2019 - 6:01 pm
Voobly let CS die so RM can be more popular,
removing CS from NPL without a reason and blaming the CS 'toxicity' when in RM people are 100 time more cancer.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 20 September 2019 - 7:47 pm
24_King_ wrote:

well you are right except on the part about who is the "boss" who take all decision when is only some part of the staff
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 20 September 2019 - 7:50 pm
blameBK wrote:
Voobly let CS die so RM can be more popular,
removing CS from NPL without a reason and blaming the CS 'toxicity' when in RM people are 100 time more cancer.
oh good old times when i started rm in ms because i was banned from npl... a whole cup of sh1t screaming at me but hey CS is worse ;1thumbup

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]23456789101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 415 posts