REMOVE IGNORE LIST

simolkaw

Posted 23 October 2019 - 3:44 pm
is the best thing in voobly (this make my play on voobly than steam)

for my self i use it to ignore cheaters also than report them because (the report take weeks or month to reviewed) for example, I am now reporting a player who make lag and holding a game on the voting screen and he make more than 17++ points and some have not been checked (
Just whenever I saw the player in a room, i Leave the room and refrain from playing :S
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Clearly_

Posted 23 October 2019 - 5:17 pm
Just now played a game where a guy lamed my boar and in the end, when he lost he blames me "STUPID LAGGER" and I told him stupid lamer and then he harasses me out of the game. What to do now? Simple. Ignore list.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 23 October 2019 - 9:24 pm
Or the pakis that slow your game for a little so u have more time to think about your tactick and sometimes about life and stuff. Really good feature.

I have seen similar behavior towards Indian and Paki players from European players. I once saw an player from UK saying that 3rd world countries shouldn`t be allowed in the lobby. Their internet is **** etc.

If you have a problem with Paki players. Dont play with them. Lagg is something which dosen`t have anything to do with country or region. It depends on individual players and their connection. We can find ****ty laggers from UK too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ZOET

Edited 24 October 2019 - 3:18 am by ZOET
You can ignore me 😂🤣
Link | Reply | Quote
 _alessandro

Posted 26 October 2019 - 10:45 pm
a problem tho is when someone put's u on ignore for e.g. doing nothing bad but just trushing him and then that person has well filling TG's often and there is nothing u can do to get out of this spot
Link | Reply | Quote
 DevilsMinion

Posted 27 October 2019 - 9:41 pm
Trust me, while there are intransigent ppl that will ignore u if u play badly, most will ignore u if u are impolite, rude, childish or just plain annoying.

So far I've NEVER ignored ANYONE for being noobish. I have, however ignored many ppl for being jerks (sometimes with no regard whatsoever to whatever game ur playing).

Just my 2 cents
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 27 October 2019 - 10:05 pm
Trust me, while there are intransigent ppl that will ignore u if u play badly, most will ignore u if u are impolite, rude, childish or just plain annoying.

So far I've NEVER ignored ANYONE for being noobish. I have, however ignored many ppl for being jerks (sometimes with no regard whatsoever to whatever game ur playing).

Just my 2 cents
nice, we need more ppl like you in this place.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]
Displaying 31 - 37 out of 37 posts