Edited 21 January 2020 - 8:11 pm by NelsonFreeman
Your message is too short.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [eferf]testteam

Edited 21 January 2020 - 5:10 pm by [eferf]testteam
You have time to grow up in that time, cya in almost 2 decades ;doofy

Maybe this lesson will be usefull to you, you have time to reflect on your behaviour.

Hope this will be usefull to others aswell so they will think 3 times before acting like you in games.

You know what mean abuse of power? When you do something (ban for example) when is not against the rules.

Go check the Code Of Conduct:

"Voobly reserves the right to ban a user at any time, without notice, from any or all areas of [You must login to view link] for spamming, flooding, or otherwise abusing the public communication tools."

In the abuse of comunication tools you can include also this:

"We encourage our members to treat each other with mutual respect. Do not use any of the [You must login to view link] chat, messenger, or message features to threaten, harass, stalk, or abuse others or hack their accounts."

"[You must login to view link] inappropriate language can include any language that in any way looks like, sounds like, stands for, hints at, abbreviates, or insinuates any of the following: profanity, sexual content (including but not limited to explicit language, sexual innuendo, sexual content, or references to sexual preferences), slurs (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), illegal drugs/controlled substances, or illegal activities."

"Voobly reserves the right to revoke the membership of anyone who advocates or encourages expressions of violence, bigotry, racism, hatred, or profanity. [You must login to view link] does not tolerate racial, ethnic, sexual, or religious slurs."
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 21 January 2020 - 5:51 pm
So, let's summarize:
  • Two weeks ago we banned you for 30 days. Code of Conduct violation: racial slurs
  • Three days later you apologize and promise, not to do this again. Tic then unbanned you.
  • Yesterday you are being reported again for racial slurs.
  • An admin bans you again, and you have no better idea, than abusing him at the forums.

My question: where do you see a realistic chance of getting unbanned again?
Link | Reply | Quote
 NelsonFreeman

Edited 21 January 2020 - 8:09 pm by NelsonFreeman

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 21 January 2020 - 5:54 pm
Message was not understood. Two months banned.
Link | Reply | Quote
 NelsonFreeman

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 21 January 2020 - 6:00 pm
You realize, that you risk your own neck with careless talk, right?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 21 January 2020 - 6:00 pm
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/21212091/In-Game-Chat/game/AOC/ingamechat/21212091/58892435

telling someone to suck a **** **** isnt racist towards the recipient of said **** , and it aint racist towards the guy from the blacked videos cuz clearly he has the biggest one .

calling someone a dumb mexican isnt racist either , mexicans come in all variety of ethnicities , clearly referring to his internet being **** and not his skin color or anything else related to being mexican .

now that we got that out of the way , i expect an apology from sunny and to be unbanned in the next hour.

You're really stupid
Link | Reply | Quote
 asd12322

Edited 21 January 2020 - 6:13 pm by asd12322
edit: sorry, wasn't my intention
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 21 January 2020 - 6:12 pm
God, shut up Javis. You start getting on my nerves again, which is a bad idea. I am still too lazy to extend your ban by additional 30 days for the trash-talking at the forums last week, and something tells me, I should do it anyway.
Link | Reply | Quote
 NelsonFreeman

Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Eot_]Whashisrage

Posted 21 January 2020 - 6:25 pm
Join me on Steam, Veni. What do you expect from voobly staff anyways? Theyre embarrassing themselves again and again. chris hasnt understood the internet yet.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 21 January 2020 - 6:44 pm
Frankly speaking, I expected more by a former [You must login to view link] Member Plus. You will never change, Andrew.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 21 January 2020 - 7:11 pm
;4hat
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Eot_]Whashisrage

Posted 21 January 2020 - 7:19 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
Frankly speaking, I expected more by a former [You must login to view link] Member Plus. You will never change, Andrew.
Yes, my name is Andrew. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise ;spy

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]234
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 46 posts