1 Your message is too short.

SantanDave

Posted 21 January 2020 - 8:52 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
Frankly speaking, I expected more by a former [You must login to view link] Member Plus. You will never change, Andrew.

Good evening Christian.

I tend to stay out of ****ed forum threads these days since I do not have the time or patience to deal with them... However, when someone who I thought had abit of intelligence behind him believes this guy is me then It forced my hand into posting.
As you can CLEARLY see Christian, that guy is not Eot nor does it match my name. I thought it was a bad imitation and did not care, however its fooled you so my initial thought of it being a bad imitation is wrong. If you would be so kind and ban that account for impersonating me then it might self us both future embarrassments.
Also, if you get a phone call from someone pretending to be a Nigerian Prince and needs you to borrow him some money so he can inherit his fortune... Don't believe him either.

Kind regards,
Andrew.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 21 January 2020 - 9:02 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 21 January 2020 - 9:12 pm
And voobly staff thinks I am the trouble maker.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 21 January 2020 - 9:12 pm
And the voobly staff thinks I am the trouble maker.
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 21 January 2020 - 9:18 pm
SantanDave wrote:
Good evening Christian.

I tend to stay out of ****ed forum threads these days since I do not have the time or patience to deal with them... However, when someone who I thought had abit of intelligence behind him believes this guy is me then It forced my hand into posting.
As you can CLEARLY see Christian, that guy is not Eot nor does it match my name. I thought it was a bad imitation and did not care, however its fooled you so my initial thought of it being a bad imitation is wrong. If you would be so kind and ban that account for impersonating me then it might self us both future embarrassments.
Also, if you get a phone call from someone pretending to be a Nigerian Prince and needs you to borrow him some money so he can inherit his fortune... Don't believe him either.

Kind regards,
Andrew.

Link | Reply | Quote
 heygirlhey

Posted 21 January 2020 - 9:22 pm
SantanDave wrote:
Good evening Christian.

Kind regards,
Andrew.

;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 21 January 2020 - 9:48 pm
True, that guy was way too mature to be Drew.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Eot_]Whashisrage

Posted 21 January 2020 - 10:54 pm
**** you barry, shove that maturity up your **** ;sly
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 21 January 2020 - 11:16 pm
**** you barry, shove that maturity up your **** ;sly
OK malte
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 21 January 2020 - 11:24 pm
Also has a potato unlike drew
Link | Reply | Quote
 asd12322

Posted 21 January 2020 - 11:30 pm
OK malte

Big friends
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 21 January 2020 - 11:45 pm
asd12322 wrote:
Big friends
+30days ban
Link | Reply | Quote
 asd12322

Posted 21 January 2020 - 11:48 pm
+30days ban

So i keep leaking? ...
Link | Reply | Quote
 trolld1

Posted 22 January 2020 - 12:32 am
asd12322 wrote:
So i keep leaking? ...
Shut up +60
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 22 January 2020 - 6:28 am
Can we have a poll who to ban for the next 30 days or so, would be a nice event held every weekend or so, something along the lines of gladiators fighting in Colosseum, etc.

I nominate Dan as a candidate for the ban poll. (just in case the idea goes through)

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]34
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 46 posts