No puedo entrar a New Player Lobby

Martinek

Posted 2 April 2020 - 6:06 pm
Buenas, hace poco quise empezara a jugar en NPL1 pero me salta el error de "you are not authorized to enter to New Player Lobby. This lobby is reserved only for new players". El problema es que recien arranco a jugar y nunca entre a esta sala ni siquiera. Antes jugaba en las salas de "Age of Kings", ahora me descargue el conquerors y decidi empezar a jugar por puntos, pero me salto este error. Hice otras cuentas para probar si me dejaba pero me sigue saltando el mismo error. Como puedo solucionarlo? Gracias.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Posted 3 April 2020 - 2:52 am
Hola amigo, debes publicar aquí, https://www.voobly.com/forum/view/45646

Le daré la versión en inglés a continuación, solo copie y pegue en ese foro.
Quote:
Good, recently I wanted to start playing in NPL1 but I get the error of "you are not authorized to enter to New Player Lobby. This lobby is reserved only for new players". The problem is that I just started playing and never even entered this room. Before I played in the rooms of "Age of Kings", now I downloaded the conquerors and decided to start playing for points, but I missed this error. I made other accounts to test if he let me but I keep jumping the same error. How can I solve that? Thank you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MarcoAurelioOne

Posted 11 September 2020 - 3:28 am
Haha that translation you gave is quite bad.

Still, wish he gets the appeal.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 11 September 2020 - 11:32 am
You can not enter the New Player Lobby on a virtual machine.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts