Random Ladder need an update packs

[xCs]_Jv

Posted 10 April 2020 - 1:43 am
In this kind of topics anyone is supposed to agree with me, but idk if you noticed but all the other old projects hard failed(no offense) from ladders league to resetting ladders to arcade CS lobby..." The incoherence might not be that incoherent after all"
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 10 April 2020 - 1:48 am
Anyways as someone said "live and let live"

Enjoy discussing about this project that is most likely to hard fail, again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Raspberry1

Edited 10 April 2020 - 11:10 am by Raspberry1
mich wrote:
Stop legitimizing his posts. You respond = gives him attention. Personally I don't understand what he says most of the time. I just move on and let him stay on his own little planet.

Anyways as someone said 'actions speak louder than words'.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 4 June 2020 - 11:32 pm by mich
Please post map pack edits on the pinned thread in this section. The maps listed on the thread below are the exact maps listed on each rated CS Ladder. Thank you!!

https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/263166
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 7 July 2020 - 6:59 pm by mich
The Random Ladder made by Barries has been retired. A new Random Ladder made by Damian will be used in rated games from now on.

Barries Random Ladder (Old):
https://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/286

Reasoning:
There has been a bug with the old mod with "owner/uploaded by", for years. It keeps reverting ownership back to me lol Needed to scrap this one and make a new one that players can modify on their own.

Damian made a new Random Ladder that can be found here.

I personally want to thank Barry for all his hard work on this Mod over the years. I appreciate it and I know CSers do too. Btw, I've saved all the files in here if you need them. I won't touch them though. I'm sure the link is still being used lol

THANK YOU BARRIES!

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]
Displaying 46 - 50 out of 50 posts