Trouble installing WololoKingdoms Data Mod

KilForPersia

Posted 19 May 2020 - 5:18 am
I'm trying to install the WK data mod. When i go to the github page and download the zip file, i extract it and i click on the folder, but i don't find any .exe file...so I tried to then click on the Assets tab on the gitHub page and click on WololoKingdoms.5.8.1.exe and download/run it. After i run this installer and click on the proper check boxes, it tells me "Conversion complete! The WololoKingdoms mod is now available as a Voobly Mod." yet i cant find it under my Data Mod when i host a game or join people who have the mod active.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Edited 19 May 2020 - 7:13 am by Kicking
Hello there,

Before installing WK 5.8.1, please close Voobly and open Steam. You must own AOE2HD + 3 DLC's to get the full version of WololoKingdoms.

Just to confirm the installation is going as it should, do you already selected your default hotkeys/visual mods for your WK?
Link | Reply | Quote
 KilForPersia

Posted 19 May 2020 - 10:44 pm
Kicking wrote:
Hello there,

Before installing WK 5.8.1, please close Voobly and open Steam. You must own AOE2HD + 3 DLC's to get the full version of WololoKingdoms.

Just to confirm the installation is going as it should, do you already selected your default hotkeys/visual mods for your WK?

Hi, i currently only own the FE expansion. Yes i do select those. I click run on the interface and receive this:
[You must login to view link]

Once i click on 'ok' the interface remains open:
[You must login to view link]

I then try and find the data mod when i host the game and it isn't there.
Link | Reply | Quote
 KilForPersia

Posted 20 May 2020 - 9:07 pm
can somebody help please
Link | Reply | Quote
 Neo

Posted 21 May 2020 - 6:42 pm
You also need African Kingdoms and Rise of Rajas for wololokingdoms, please make sure you own those in steam as well.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts