not happy

koandcul13

Ngày tham gia 12 Tháng 5 2020
Số bài viết134
Đã được sửa30 Tháng 6 2020 - 1:31 pm bởikoandcul13
I don't know who is doing this, but this is not funny

You must login into Voobly to view image

Troy isn't Host of aegis league, he is player in the league and Moderator on forums ( since is already from voobly staff ) .

A host can never be player in official game for his own tournament and he already played for the league and even won one.

Please give him Moderator, to be able to use all tools I have, but don't mention him as host of league.

You must login into Voobly to view image

Can't write anything there.

;flowers
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 mich

Ngày tham gia 11 Tháng 7 2009
Số bài viết14494
Đã được sửa30 Tháng 6 2020 - 10:31 pm bởimich
koandcul13 wrote:
I don't know who is doing this, but this is not funny

Troy isn't Host of aegis league, he is player in the league and Moderator on forums? ( since is already from voobly staff ) .

A host can never be player in official game for his own tournament and he already played for the league and even won one.

Please give him Moderator, to be able to use all tools I have, but don't mention him as host of league.

Can't write anything there.

;flowers

What makes you think people are making changes to purposely annoy you? Come on now. I've said repeatedly that we are trying to get the new forums right. The transition will take time AND PATIENCE. We need to find the right place for threads and subforums.

If you need something, this is not the way to ask tbh. I finally finished a project I was working on. Now I can focus on the new Events forums and trying to help get what people need there.

Please keep in mind, that not all your requests will be granted, for fair enough reasons.

To my understanding, you need to post a new thread in Tournament Host section? Logged in, seems I can't post either.
 koandcul13

Số bài viết134
đã Post30 Tháng 6 2020 - 10:55 pm
mich wrote:

What makes you think people are making changes to purposely annoy you? Come on now. I've said repeatedly that we are trying to get the new forums right. The transition will take time AND PATIENCE. We need to find the right place for threads and subforums.

If you need something, this is not the way to ask tbh. I finally finished a project I was working on. Now I can focus on the new Events forums and trying to help get what people need there.

Please keep in mind, that not all your requests will be granted, for fair enough reasons.

To my understanding, you need to post a new thread in Tournament Host section? Logged in, seems I can't post either.
Why Troy shows as the Admin/Host for AEGIS League ? He was never an admin or host.

The crowd will go nuts when they will see that the Winner of the league is actually the Host of the league. Definitely rigged.

Troy just won S1
 +Isey

Ngày tham gia 8 Tháng 7 2017
Số bài viết362
đã Post30 Tháng 6 2020 - 11:32 pm
Its just about a better communication guys, and a bit of empathy, the new forums are still in testing stage so just be patient for now ;flowers

i get your point thou happy and its fair enough, just ask some new forums admin to edit that et voila!

btw guys we need a dedicated staff subforums in there, ive been doing some testing of the new tools and i have some feedback to give and discuss among staff memeber,

luv you all! <3
 koandcul13

Số bài viết134
đã Post1 Tháng 7 2020 - 12:02 am
All is solved ;flowers ;flowers
 mich

Số bài viết14494
Đã được sửa1 Tháng 7 2020 - 1:47 am bởimich
+Isey wrote:
btw guys we need a dedicated staff subforums in there, ive been doing some testing of the new tools and i have some feedback to give and discuss among staff memeber,

If you need something, please let me or another Staff member know by sending us a message (to msg me, Discord or Voobly inbox). It will get sorted much faster than posting on forums. Especially if it's in regards to forum layout and what people are needing out of the forums.

Do me a favor... test this. I want to see if it works for you. Not sure who has what permissions. May or may not work. I'll let Chris know regardless. Or you guys can message him directly and tell him exactly what your needs are.

[You must login to view link] > upper right corner > Post New Thread in "Feeback". Name and Description = "Test". Are you able to move it ("edit") to the Tournament Host Only section (image below)?

[You must login to view link]

Tournament Hosts need to be able to post in the [You must login to view link] anyways, but I'm just curious what works for you.

Please message me on Discord. Thanks!

koandcul13

Số bài viết134
đã Post1 Tháng 7 2020 - 2:05 am
You know what I would do ?

Make a new account and use it to test and see how a user has access to the forum.

mich

Số bài viết14494
đã Post1 Tháng 7 2020 - 2:09 am
Ya no ty lol

Asked Chris.
 [kLu]Troy

Ngày tham gia 4 Tháng 11 2017
Số bài viết2274
đã Post1 Tháng 7 2020 - 8:50 am