Network Connection Error [Code: 50000000]

Night_Site

Posted 26 September 2020 - 12:53 pm
Hello gentlemen,

I have AOE 2 DE and AOE 2 (2013) through steam and I play both there. But now I want to play as well here in Voobly. So I installed Voobly client into my PC. Then I have the following msgs and error each time I try to join online match through Voobly.
I have the game installed through steam and the folder directory is in the C/: (86) ---> Steam ---> AOE
I didn't install the game through Voobly and even I don't know how to do it if it is required.
Any help or advise?

[You must login to view link]

Link | Reply | Quote
 [New_ITA_]GorLeon

Edited 26 September 2020 - 4:38 pm by +eric@voobly
Surely the admins will give you more detailed answers, but what I'd definitely advice you to do is using
-- Link was removed --
If you have AOE2 HD and want to play on Voobly, that tool is most likely what you're looking for. It basically sets up everything with a few clicks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Edited 26 September 2020 - 2:26 pm by Troy
Hello, Night_Site

Here you go, [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Night_Site

Posted 28 September 2020 - 2:09 am
Thanks guys for your help. But I want to do that for the AOE DE not the HD. any advise on that?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Posted 28 September 2020 - 6:54 am
Hello Night_Site,

Steam's AOE2DE is not supported by Voobly.

However, we own a mod called WololoKingdomsDE, which has most of the features included in DE.

After following the steps provided by +Troy, please do the following:

https://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/1371/WololoKingdoms-DE
Link | Reply | Quote
 Night_Site

Edited 28 September 2020 - 3:31 pm by Night_Site
Thanks for the support. But the steps from Troy are for the AOE HD which is not installed at all for the time being in my computer.
BTW where to find the control panel for voobly to install/Uninstall games.
Sorry for the noob questions and thanks again guys :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 28 September 2020 - 5:38 pm
Night_Site wrote:

If you want to uninstall for example AOC, click windows button, then settings, then apps and choose what you want to uninstall...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Night_Site

Posted 29 September 2020 - 2:11 pm
Night_Site wrote:
Thanks for the support. But the steps from Troy are for the AOE HD which is not installed at all for the time being in my computer.
Sorry for the noob questions and thanks again guys :)

Thanks guys for your help. It is working now and I can get into games through voobly. But I noticed that the graphics looks bad. any idea how to improve it? it's looknig like a game from 80s.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Night_Site

Posted 29 September 2020 - 4:27 pm
This is the picture quality I have. Even I cant read the players names or the numbers next to it. what do you think? and what I am missing here?

[You must login to view link][You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Posted 29 September 2020 - 7:25 pm
Hello,

Voobly only uses AGE2HD files to run AOC, which means, graphics are a little bit different than HD. Still, you can get some HD graphics from our Voobly Mod Center: https://www.voobly.com/games/view/Age-of-Empires-II-The-Conquerors/Game-Mods/gamemods/browse2/13/1

For example, you can find the HD Fire here: https://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/329/HD---Fire---v2

As for your question, you can try to use a lower resolution and see if it's better for you.

Tell us how it went.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Night_Site

Posted 30 September 2020 - 4:24 pm
Thx for the advise. :)
Do you know where to find files for the games I played in voobly? Also I am not sure if the hosts recorded them or not. And do I have the option to save the recorded games even if the host didn't record them?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 7 October 2020 - 7:48 am by +sunny@voobly
Hello there,

Apologies for the delayed response.

You will find all your rated games played in your profile. Here is the link. Clicking on a match link will give you the option to download the recording for any game you played. Likewise, you can visit other players' profiles and download recordings for any rated games played on Voobly.

Side note: All rated games played on Voobly are recorded automatically. This is a feature of the Voobly Anticheat which cannot be disabled for rated games.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 12 out of 12 posts