Posted 4 February 2021 - 1:13 am
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
i know some people said some things are better left unsaid
+1. Agree with my big friend Jv!
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 6 February 2021 - 6:13 am by MegaMillion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jap3EgiHwz0

LIVE: Amistad Project Unveils Report on Election Funding From Facebook Founder Zuckerberg | NTD
Crooks and Coups. Their days are numbered. Dun...dun...

[You must login to view link]

Mike Lindell - The Full Documentary - Absolute Truth - ELECTION FRAUD EXPOSED!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Lionheart11

Edited 6 February 2021 - 12:28 pm by Lionheart11
I have friends, who went ot work at USA, durig the rule of Barrack Obama..Some of them received Green Card to work at USA forever. At the end, they returned ill to Bulgaria. They had not money even for tickets for aircrafts to return back form USA.. Barrack Obama and his thieves made them ill.
Barrack Obama and his thieves and Narcotic- selllers made a JUNK from USA.

Donald Trump had to banish all thives of Barrack Obama and send them to a prison. But in stead of that we heard that somebody at USA said that Russia made Donald Trump to win the elections at 2016 AD. The Russians do NOT vote at the USA elections, but the GREEDY thieves of Barrack Obama do.

A few months before the USA elections at 2020 AD, we heared that some theves at USA destroy Мonuments to the founders of the United States.

Even Info for the civs at the game- Age of Empires 2 is full of arab lies, fake news.. You may read the Info for the Saracens at all Aoe 2 games, where some Arab Spy at USA, write- ""the Muslim Saracens have tolerance toward other religions and it helped them to conquer other countries""...
The Truth is that- ""The Muslim Saracens wiped out all other religions at Turkey and Persia( Iran).""

May be some American at Microsoft take BRIBES from arabs.. You may read for this heroes of Bulgaria- Hristo Botev and Vasil Levski.
They defeated the enemies- muslims, ( as the Spanish Conquistador-Hernán Cortés defeated Indian Americans) and they used the money of enemies for the Liberation of Bulgaria from Muslim Slavery.. I also know that the Spanish were Slaves to the Muslim Arabs from 700 AD to 1200 AD, but they defeated them and began to conquer South America..

While these two, were TRAITORS.
They NOT converted to Muslims. They just take BRIBES from the enemies to live as rich Slaves to the muslims. We murdered the traitors.
Link | Reply | Quote
 boliviananormal

Posted 8 February 2021 - 7:02 am
concha de tu madre flo
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 February 2021 - 12:12 am

Amon where@? Fake news not real. Media isn't bias in the US, no way!
Link | Reply | Quote
 LetswaveaBook

Edited 12 February 2021 - 9:49 am by LetswaveaBook
You got me, I admit it.

Me, and the other people who said negative things about Trump on this forum, are in fact paid big sums of money by the Chinese government and Google.
Google is keeping an eye on this forum now and then to make sure that we are doing our jobs.

Please keep this sensitive information to yourself.

Good to know you are in. I haven't recieved my payment yet. Could you lend me 5k until I get my 10k payment?
You must login into Voobly to view image

Pretty interesting how little people care about immigration, foreign policy, law enforcement 11

I think you misunderstood the data. 3%(for migration) is not the same as little interest. 3% means 1 out of every 33 people. So if you meet a group of voters of 33 people, one of them will say that (s)he thinks migration is the most important issue. It is not rare to meet such people. Furthermore, in a ´winner takes all´ system, 3% can have a significant impact. Also even if the 32 others in the group say it is not the most important issue, they might still view it as a considerable issue.

Law enforcement, migration and foreign policy are according to this statistic the 5th, 6th and 9th most important issue. Whereas issues like privacy, education policy, political experience and decent manners are not in the top 9 of issues. You shouldn´t say that these statistics mean that American voters don´t care about
law enforcement, migration and foreign policy.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Edited 12 February 2021 - 5:35 pm by [xCs]_Jv
everybody on internet suddenly got a PhD's on Political Science worth a thread of 924 posts ;upsdown
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 12 February 2021 - 7:55 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
everybody on internet suddenly got a PhD's on Political Science worth a thread of 924 posts ;upsdown

everybody except for you, you still dunno **** xD
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 13 February 2021 - 4:28 pm

inane to show what I am well informed about brother
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 13 February 2021 - 10:56 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:

inane to show what I am well informed about brother
Javier te quisiste hacer el piola y te domaron =✓
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 14 February 2021 - 12:09 am
Acquitted again, as expected.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 14 February 2021 - 2:06 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
+chris@voobly wrote:
Acquitted again, as expected.
It was a political show trial for media. Everyone knew from the start how it would go. Trump's lawyers were pretty terrible too. The only good moments they had during the entire impeachment process was showing fake evidence and liberal double standards and bias.

It's really really embarrassing getting caught on live television putting forth evidence from a random Trump supporter who wrote a tweet showing support and forging a fake 'blue check' to indicate they were verified and someone with a following.

Oh and I nearly forgot. Putting forth evidence and then having to retract it later because the person you tried to quote with your evidence is sitting in the same room saying vocally how the evidence was made up and not true. :/

Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Posted 19 February 2021 - 12:03 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCf2J4axy3A

What's the impeachment for again? Most corrupt and orchestrated fraud election in the history of America. So many arrests are coming or have been undergoing, but you bet the media will eat it up before it gets to the public. So, it's not over!
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Posted 15 March 2021 - 8:32 pm

President Trump vs the Deep State! This is why they silenced him! These evil Satanist global cabals including the billionaires, celebrities, politicians, and the Vatican have a place in hell waiting for them.

Link | Reply | Quote
«4546474849505152535455565758596061[62]636465
Displaying 916 - 930 out of 968 posts