help nat trasversal

[CBK]Jupiter2

Posted 8 December 2020 - 9:27 pm
i tried but i don't know how to fix nat traversal ,I have set the ports from 2300 to 2400 but it is not possible to improve
Link | Reply | Quote
 +arslan

Posted 8 December 2020 - 9:47 pm
Hi,

Recommended NAT-Traversal port: 27000 UDP or 29000 UDP
Default NAT-Traversal port: 16000 UDP

Please follow these instructions:
Quote:
  1. Check your Windows Firewall to see if you’ve allowed Voobly through it. If you do not see an inbound rule for Voobly, create one with full access.
  2. If your anti-virus also has some sort of firewall, make sure to have access through it.
  3. Check to see whether your port is set to 16000 in the NAT Traversal section of Voobly by going to Settings → NAT Traversal → Port (UDP) and setting it to 16000.
  4. Check to see whether you have not disabled direct connections by going to Voobly Settings → NAT Traversal → and make sure the Disable direct connections box is not checked.
  5. If you use a router to connect to the internet, forwarding port 16000 UDP is needed. To find the log-in information of your router, check here: [You must login to view link]
  6. Follow the steps shown under the Age of Empires II category but when it gets to the port step, you only need Port 16000 with protocol UDP.
  7. Forward the port against your local IP address, follow instructions here for Static IP address: [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 [CBK]Jupiter2

Edited 8 December 2020 - 9:55 pm by [CBK]Jupiter2
i changed the firewall rules. after i had to reinstall the game. but i already have two for voobly.
but i will try your advice i hope to solve.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [INDO_AOE]mangkoko

Posted 15 December 2020 - 4:34 pm
my network diagnostic "all pass", but its stil FP to me.please help me to fix it, i just wanna play this game without any anoying things
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Posted 16 December 2020 - 5:39 pm
Hello mangkoko,

Please create your own threads when asking for something, so we don't bring back old threads. Have you checked Voobly and AoC are allowed through Firewall and Antivirus?

If you already did, and your test result is "All pass", then you should give your ISP a call and ask for more information. They will normally require you to give them your IPv4.

Hope it helps.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts