AOE 2 OUT OF SYNC

CSA_J_H_King

Posted 25 August 2021 - 12:01 pm
hello I have a problem my game goes out of sync in some maps when I start(A GAME WITH OTHER PLAYERS)
within seconds it says out of sync detected and gets me out of the [You must login to view link] only happens with some maps.Arabia works fine. I even played those maps with ai and it worked fine.LAND NOMAD WORKS.normal nomad does not work.plz help me.i think most of the maps are standard maps that i get out of sync with.
here is my game diagnostics:
Non-DirectPlay game path is 'c:\users\taha's rig\downloads\age of empires ii'
Verifying 'c:\users\taha's rig\downloads\age of empires ii\language_x1.dll' exists...
Success!
Verifying 'c:\users\taha's rig\downloads\age of empires ii\age2_x1\age2_x1.exe' exists...
Success!
Voobly path is 'c:\program files (x86)\voobly'
Game version is '1.0C-VLY'
Verifying 'c:\users\taha's rig\downloads\age of empires ii\language_x1_p1.dll' exists...
Success!
Checking DirectPlay libraries...
Looking for dpwsockx.dll...
Looking for dplayx.dll...
'c:\windows\system32\dplayx.dll' size: 220160 bytes
DirectPlay Init Success!
Scanning installed DirectPlay games...
Age of Empires II - The Conquerors Expansion [found]
Game was found in DirectPlay registry!
DirectPlay play thinks the game is installed at 'c:\users\taha's rig\downloads\age of empires ii'
DirectPlay command line is 'Lobby'
DirectPlay play thinks the game exe is at 'c:\users\taha's rig\downloads\age of empires ii\AGE2_X1\age2_x1.exe'
Verifying file exists... Success!
DirectPlay play thinks the language dll is at 'c:\users\taha's rig\downloads\age of empires ii\language_x1.dll'
Verifying file exists... Success!
Scanning 'c:\program files (x86)\voobly\gamedata\AOC\age2_x1.exe'
Success!

Everything looks fine. DirectPlay is configured and the game was found on your harddrive. If you still have problems try rejoining the lobby or restarting your computer.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 25 August 2021 - 3:36 pm
Duplicate: https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/339975/

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts