view recorded games age of empires closes immediately

['IND]RachitJani

Posted 4 September 2021 - 11:01 am
Trying to down load game from below link and watching using load recorded games options by selecting relevant recording not sure what is wrong.

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/24062873/Match-Details
Attachments:

Link | Reply | Quote
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 4 September 2021 - 11:16 am by +eric@voobly
When watching a recorded game on Voobly you must use the same patch and mods that was used for that specific game.

So for example, a game that was played with 'DE Balance - Allied vision' mod and "User Patch v.1.5 RC" must be replayed using the exact same combination (patch + mod).

Reference: [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['IND]RachitJani

Posted 4 September 2021 - 4:41 pm
When I choose "User Patch v.1.5 RC" and 'DE Balance - Allied vision' mod then it doen't list the rcording which I have downloaded from below link.
when I use 'Allied vision' mod it lists the recorded game but it closes as soon as AOR interface shows loading game.

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/24062873/Match-Details
Link | Reply | Quote
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 4 September 2021 - 5:22 pm
Hello again, please make sure you have extracted the zip file/ moved the recorded game file over to this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\DE Balance - Allied Vision\SaveGame
Link | Reply | Quote
 kenbeimer

Posted 8 September 2021 - 10:31 pm
How about watching a recorded game, but it crashes after a while? Is that fixable?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 12 September 2021 - 12:58 am
kenbeimer wrote:
How about watching a recorded game, but it crashes after a while? Is that fixable?
You must use the correct patch and mod, else the recorded game will crash sooner or later. Also keep in mind, that the newly released patch 1.6 might break older recorded games after the last update.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts