New Computer

LiathLuachra

Posted 21 November 2021 - 11:45 pm
Hi All, I have new computer and I cannot get into a game now. The patch attempts to download but times out.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Altair_Ibn

Posted 24 November 2021 - 5:24 am
Hi.

Please follow those steps to install everything correctly.

First, uninstall everything (the game and the mod). I also assume you didn't use any tool or any software which is not supported or approved by Voobly.

Then please do a clean installtion of Age of Empires II HD. Follow this link :
[You must login to view link]

Make sure you follow all steps.
Link | Reply | Quote
 LiathLuachra

Posted 25 November 2021 - 2:59 am
thank you for trying to help. I am not very tech savvy so some of the directions were hard to follow. Anyway it still does not seem to work but i cannot be sure i did everything correctly. I dont think i am using anything not supported by voobly but i probably would not n=know if i was.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 28 November 2021 - 5:11 am
You need to be sure you did follow all the install instructions accurately. You can try to get help from someone in your family or friends who are more technically sound to help you with the instructions.

If you did follow all instructions and the game fails to start, please ensure that your game room settings are exactly like this:
You can verify this by hosting a game room in any lobby

If the problem persists, please provide screenshots of error messages if any.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Pottie

Posted 3 January 2022 - 4:23 pm
I wonder if you have a similar problem as myself, also with a fresh install. In my case, it is just a weird extremely long delay, not that AoC refuses to start at all. Can you try waiting longer than a minute after you launched from a game room, and see if it starts then?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts