Voobly not working (i have win 7)

Barbus79

Posted 16 March 2022 - 11:26 pm
it says:

The procedure entry point kernel32.WakeByadressSingle could not be located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll

Can I fix this or not,I try with new installation of voobly,or 2.3.3.0 update.......again the same error
Attachments:
Voobly.png (file size: 3.8 MB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 16 March 2022 - 11:29 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 hiigara

Posted 17 March 2022 - 12:07 am
fu i cant use win 10 im having 12 years old thinkpad. and i dont want to use this stupid system, i tryed once, it overcharge my system, my fan is running crazy
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 17 March 2022 - 12:19 am
We have rolled back to version: 2.2.5.71. Windows 7 will continue working for now.
Install https://www.voobly.com/updates/voobly-v2.2.5.71.exe and it should work again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 tiretyrol

Posted 17 March 2022 - 2:26 pm
I run linux and use just a small package of the windows xp library ( < 50 MB ).

I think I'm not the only one who has linux and has no interest to install any windows just for a game.

As feedback, the (old) client worked fine during the whole new beta client, even yesterday and I don't see why I would update to a new version of voobly client, since I the old stuff works fine.

If you want to bring a new client for voobly with new features, fine by me, but the old client should still work
Link | Reply | Quote
 Mosy

Posted 24 March 2022 - 9:48 am
I install this version, but it does not open any room. Because it wants to download the update.
What should I do now?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 24 March 2022 - 8:03 pm
Mosy wrote:
I install this version, but it does not open any room. Because it wants to download the update.
What should I do now?
[You must login to view link]

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts