Logged Out Game Browser - Cant log in again

[KoH]_Turbo

Edited 8 June 2022 - 5:20 pm by [KoH]_Turbo
Hello Friends,

i unfortunately logged out of the game browser and now it doesnt let me log in again. Thats strange because i am able to login here at the forum and voobly website - change password etc. , but now it seems that it doesnt apply the given password for the game browser.

Any idea how to fix this ?

Thanks in advance , Turbo :-)

P.S.: Password recovery works for the Website both, with standard password and with my new created password , but not for the game browser
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 8 June 2022 - 5:20 pm
The browser engine is outdated and we still have too many players using operating systems that are EOL for many years already. For now it is recommended, to use our web site using your favorite browser, e. g. Chrome, Edge or Firefox.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [KoH]_Turbo

Posted 8 June 2022 - 5:24 pm
TY Chris. THis works for me, although i had absoloutely no problems until i hit that logout button yesterday. I am using Windows 10 and Opera Browser, if this is of interest for you.

Have a nice day :-)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 8 June 2022 - 8:48 pm
You are welcome. We hope that we can switch to the new framework next year. But currently we have way too many users with Windows 7 and older, which makes it impossible for us, to continue development. Or in other words, we simply don't have the time and resources to maintain two clients.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Posted 20 June 2022 - 8:45 pm
If you want to get the Game Browser working again, you could clear the cache and cookies of Internet Explorer. Since I use Windows 7 myself I'm not sure if Internet Explorer is still accessible in Windows 10. If it isn't, search for "Internet Options" in the start menu. In the Internet Options you can clear Internet Explorer's cache and cookies. This has fixed problems with the Game Browser for me before.

That being said, I do agree with Chris that browsing the Voobly website in a modern web browser will give you a way better experience. ;good

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts